Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA

Is it worth having on your wedding day?

Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
10 months, 1 week ago
I think its worth it! You should def splurge for your wedding and make yourself feel fancy! I am getting married next march and will definitely be using their robe!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Oviedo, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
If someone buys it for you then it's great extra touch for "getting ready" pictures, however, think about it... You're going to wear this for less than an hour total. MAYBE you will want to wear it on your honeymoon, but once you're home you will never ever ever put it on again.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Beaumont, TX
3 years, 5 months ago
It depends on how much of a budget you have and if its something you'll use again. I use robes and it was super cute in the "getting ready" pictures.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Kennett, MO
3 years, 5 months ago
I received this gorgeous robe as a gift, I am wearing for a few pictures while getting ready AND over some super cute lingerie my wedding night!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
3 years, 5 months ago
I feel like it's a nice extra touch for a Bride and something great to wear while getting hair & makeup done because you don't want to wear anything that will mess either one up when you go to put on your dress. It's a great name brand, and comfy/silky. However, I've found almost the exact same thing at Target in there little bridal area for cheaper. I do think robes are a great touch for the big day though!
Jennie M.
Jennie M.
Port Huron, Mi
3 years, 5 months ago
It all depends on what the bride wants on her wedding day. This might not be for everyone but some will want to have this so everyone knows she is married.