vinous y.

Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years ago
Yes its very good quality! It feels the same as their satin pajama sets.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
4 years, 2 months ago
Great fabric. Feels great.
Diana V.
Diana V.
NEW HAVEN, MI
4 years, 2 months ago
Very great fabric, nice silk feeling Victoria secret clothing is pretty durable I have had most of my clothing for long period of time
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , ON
4 years, 2 months ago
Yea! I felt it and the fabric feels so good!! I always try to feel the material before I buy it and I love this!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
4 years, 2 months ago
It looks like silk or satin. I so want one for my wedding.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes! So luxurious and great quality!
robin m.
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
Wonderful fabric, soft and silky feeling
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
4 years, 3 months ago
Pris R.
Pris R.
4 years, 4 months ago
YES it is.. the only thing is thats its really expensive =(