Laiza P.

I wonder if these come in different colors, or just obviously white? Or is there different types of robes?

Irini R.
Irini R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
3 years, 2 months ago
They only come in white
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
3 years, 3 months ago
I heard someone mention a lavender one but I haven't saw it
Jessica f.
Jessica f.
3 years, 5 months ago
The bridal ones only come in white
Samantha  R.
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Scarborough, ON
3 years, 8 months ago
I believe white! I have seen it in white in many locations. But I have seen "bride" t-shirts and stuff in black and pink.