MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerVictoria's Secret
'Xo, Victoria' Eau De Parfum Rollerball 023oz/7ml New In Box

Victoria's Secret 'Xo, Victoria' Eau De Parfum Rollerball 0.23oz/7ml New In Box

by Victoria's Secret

Feel the heat: a sultry island escape inspires our sexiest summer scent, topped with a jewel-like cap and a boho-chic tassel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret 'Xo, Victoria' Eau De Parfum Rollerball 0.23oz/7ml New In Box!
Gray D.
Fairland, OK
1,006 reviews
Wasn’t a super fan of the XO. Read a ton of reviews before purchasing off their site when it was on sale. It didn’t have that floral smell that I was anticipating when I purchased. Kind of a let down on my opinion.
Yazhanny G.
Los Angeles, CA
Victoria's Secret 'Xo, Victoria' Eau De Parfum Rollerball 0.23oz/7ml New In Box uploaded by Yazhanny G.
[product:victorias-secret-xo-victoria-eau-de-parfum-rollerball-023oz/7ml-new-in-box] me obsequiaron este perfume era la primera vez que lo olía y huele delicioso tiene un aroma floral pero ala vez fresco y extravagante me gusto mucho que quizás ordene el tamaño real !! Les recomendaría que lo probaran
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
1,205 reviews
Love the roller ball and how it makes it convenient to use to on the go when I wanna add extra scent. Fits in my hand bag nicely. The price is decent and I can always find them on sale at the semi-annual sale.
Ashley S.
Bismarck, ND
I love roller ball perfume because it fits in my purse and easy to use. I love the smell and how long the perfume will stay on. Super easy and nice to use.
DaShay C.
Vallejo, CA
I have tried this but it was a few years back. I cant say I remember how it smells. It smelt good enough to buy but was not good enough to make my top five fragrances. I wish I had more of an opinion to offer on this one but I just don't remember.
Erika P.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Very nice scent and I like the convenience of the roller ball but the scent doesn’t last very long
Selome A.
Jacksonville, FL
A decidedly floral fragrance. The packaging is button-cute, and I would keep it just for that alone. My favorite scent of the Victoria's Secret line is Love Eau de Parfum, with Body by Victoria as second, then this one. If you are a romantic that longs to sleep in a bed or peonies, freesia and roses, then swipe away.
Danielle K.
One of my favorite scents from Victoria's secret. I usually grab a few roller balls when they go on a good sale to keep in my purse. Some of the scents last longer then others. I wouldn't pay the full price for them but nice to have when you can get them on a good sale.
Tasha S.
Southampton, PA
Cute packaging. Love how small it is. Great smell! Have it in my car at all times. Very inexpensive.
Kiran K.
This is one of keep in you product. This is floral scent and last about decent time. Is a good use for indoor use.

Looking for your answer?