Victoria's Secret XO Victoria Cosmetic Bag

About the product:

• 6 1/2"L x 2 3/4"W x 5 1/2"H
  • Imported PVC/nylon
  • Victoria's Secret NEW Release

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret XO Victoria Cosmetic Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Pawtucket , RI
This is a pretty good quality makeup bag. Its not too big which is perfect for putting your "go-to" makeup and supplies in and then throw it right in your purse! Very convenient instead of searching through your purse for what you're looking for.
I like the bag because I can see what is in there. Except it’s a little small. Although it’s great so I’m not shoving a lot of things on the poor baggy. I like to use it mainly for my make up.
Oregon , OH
This is the perfect size for my purses it’s very durable yet movable so I still have plenty of room in my purse. It holds a lot it was a little pricy but it’s work it. I’d recommend any of their makeup bags
Cincinnati, OH
I got it at school and honestly I like that it has a design but is clear. It’s easy to use and fits all [email protected] makeup in it. I used it for a recent trip and it fit all of my makeup and I couldn’t have been more happy bout it.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Great quality! Easy to clean and very durable. I use this as a travel bag to hold my smaller on-the-go cosmetics. *It does have a flat bottom to sit upright. ( being clear is also a bonus when you're digging for bobby pins :)
Los Angeles, CA
I love the sizes of the bags, I use them to separate my make up, from products to brushes. With the clear bag it’s easier to see what’s inside as well.
Indianapolis , IN
Bought mine for a dollar when they had sale It works great and it’s a pretty good size. I like it because it clear so you can use it for traveling
N Las Vegas, NV
Does the job, fits a lot of items and is very easy to clean, the clarity of it makes it easy and simple to see what you have packed inside
Norwalk
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing it does not get dirty I have had it for a while and still no stain of makeup ! And super is easy to carry !
Los Fresnos, TX
Received this for Christmas! Love it! Everything fits on the go! Pretty exterior and easy to clean inside.

Looking for your answer?