Victoria's Secret XO Victoria Cosmetic Bag

About the product:

• 6 1/2"L x 2 3/4"W x 5 1/2"H
  • Imported PVC/nylon
  • Victoria's Secret NEW Release

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret XO Victoria Cosmetic Bag!
How would you rate this product?
digna V.
Alpharetta, GA
Love their brand. They got so many cute stuff. Including their beauty products like cosmetics bags. I got a bunch that will keep buying. Love them.
Nicole F.
Pawtucket, RI
This is a pretty good quality makeup bag. Its not too big which is perfect for putting your "go-to" makeup and supplies in and then throw it right in your purse! Very convenient instead of searching through your purse for what you're looking for.
Jami Z.
Halfmoon, NY
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This bag is good for small items you may want to put on your carry on, however it doesn’t hold much.
Cheyenne O.
I love my cute little cosmetic bag. I use it to hold my everyday makeup. Easy to travel with and pack when going on vacation
Lauren E.
I love Victoria’s Secret makeup bags. They are so spacious, but still a good travel size. Victoria's Secret Silver Metallic Crackle Jettsetter Makeup Travel Case
Clarissa L.
Los Fresnos, TX
Received this for Christmas! Love it! Everything fits on the go! Pretty exterior and easy to clean inside.
Natalia C.
NORWALK, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing it does not get dirty I have had it for a while and still no stain of makeup ! And super is easy to carry !
Anabell C.
Garden Grove, CA
I love the sizes of the bags, I use them to separate my make up, from products to brushes. With the clear bag it’s easier to see what’s inside as well.
Keahni M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I get my make up bags from VS on Black Friday for super cheap & love them. They’re always so cute & trendy.
Aylin P.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does the job, fits a lot of items and is very easy to clean, the clarity of it makes it easy and simple to see what you have packed inside

Looking for your answer?