BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The perfect trio, with a removable wrist strap and three sizes for carrying only what you need. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aqeelah A.
Orlando, FL
Super cute trio. Great when traveling. I can separate small makeup items as well as feminine care products. I bought it at the outlet store, great buy. I keep one in my purse often. Great product because can be used for many purposes.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I love Victoria's Secret's pouches. I use them for all types of things - money, school supplies, business cards, makeup, travel items, etc. They're cute, affordable, and well made. I recommend them to anyone.
Kelcey S.
This was cute smaller than I thought but works for what I needed it for. I don't use this product often only on special occasions. It has lasted me so long because I barely use it
Kayla B.
Midway, GA
Victoria's Secret is always a must have in my book! This cute make up bag is great for travel or easy to put in ur purse for makeup fixes through out the day!
Carly C.
What a great gift. Its such a cute and sweet idea. Not too expensive and what women doesnt love VS? Plus they have other colors !
Sweena K.
I gave this to my mother on Mother's Day. This is really pretty pouch and it was on sale when I got this. My mom loved it..
Ariana F.
New London, OH
These are so cute but there small that’s the only downside of using this product other than that they are very cute!
Grace R.
Virginia Beach
I got this as a gift from my friend and I love it so much. It’s so easy for me to just take everywhere with me.
Allie B.
Counce, TN
I think these bags are just oh so cute and would be so perfect to have for school or traveling. Perfect size
Emilee S.
Corbin
I wish it was bigger but this product is really good for people who travel it is the right size for travelers