Victoria's Secret Winter Berry And Magnolia Merry Merry Pink Body Mist uploaded by Destiny L.Victoria's Secret Winter Berry And Magnolia Merry Merry Pink Body Mist uploaded by Kay M.Victoria's Secret Winter Berry And Magnolia Merry Merry Pink Body Mist uploaded by Amanda T.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #41 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I received this as a gift years ago for Christmas! I recently found it and decided to try it. I wish I could get more of this because I love it!! I’m mad at myself for losing it for so long! It isn’t overly strong which is good!
Kylee H.
Hudsonville, MI
I purchased this during the semi annual sale and it was worth the money. I keep it in my purse when I need a refresher. The smell is nice and light, not too heavy. The bottle is a perfect purse size. It was worth the small cost to always smell like a dream.
Desiree G.
Obsessed, call me all you want but this is the best scent I've ever come in contact with, it's so sweet smelling and looks so cute. I remember the first day I wore it my friend stuffed her face in my back, trying to get a better scent of it. I've used it so often I'm almost out. Recommend it completely. LOVE PINK
Christy M.
Atglen, PA
I like The Mists and the smell of them and how easy they are also like the small bottles I'm able to take with me easily. I do wish the scent lasted longer. But nice I can spray myself up and not worry about too much scent or be overpiwering. I keep one in my car too
Jade D.
Fredericksbrg, IA
I like this product because it fits in my purse so I can stay smelling great all day long. I also love this product because it isn't over powering like some perfumes are. It's very light and airy and I always get complimented on how nice it smell. Great product that you can always get a good deal on.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Not too much of a fan of this particular scent. But it does last long. A Christmas special years back, limited edition and discontinued but can still be found online. I own a few of these and would buy again only if the price is right and seen it affordable many times online. I recommend if you like fresh light scents. I don't get Berry like the name says. But it is a collectible and the packaging is so cute.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Love the packaging. It's cute with its square bottle packaging, it's light green color, it's label design. Limited edition Christmas scent years back, I got this as a gift along with the other two that came in the set. This scent smells crisp fresh and clean. I don't get the berry scent per say but it does smell really fresh (: Plus the travel makes it easy for use and storage and definitely on the go. Easily can put this in your purse.
Lesley B.
Romeoville, IL
This perfume works very well! I love the scent it gives me because it makes me feel good about myself and very hygienic. There is no other perfume I use after buying this one. It Is truly amazing!
Kendall W.
Troy, MI
I just bought this product one time because I thought it smelled nice at the store. The scent was light and fruity. It was a little bit pricey but most stuff at Victoria Secret it. The product was not as long lasting as I would have liked, it felt like after a few hours you could not smell it at all anymore which was a bummer because it did smell very good.
Cristal R.
Phoenix, AZ
This body mist smells wonderful! Hasn't it happened to you that a regular body mist could smell good at the beginning but throughout the day it wears off? Well not this one you could spray it once a day and It well leave you smelling good all da even if you do physical activity. I recommend you try this product I am sure you will love it!
Kim C.
I'm a fan of Victoria's Secret fragrances! This body mist is from the holiday line, the cap is plaid designed and it says "Merry Merry" on it. I would describe the scent as light, crisp, and subtle. This isn't a bold heavy scent. Slightly floral. Id recommend for a younger crowd, but my 53 year old mother does love it too!
Courtney R.
Athens, GA
Is this being sold this year?? I haven't seen this in the stores and I love winter berry!