Victoria's Secret Wild Scarlet Body Mist uploaded by Emelie G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Wild Scarlet features lily, chamomile, aloe vera and red apple.

Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
WhatWeWear /.
Kirkwood, MO
I think is a pretty fresh and delicious smell to use after shower or after take a bath! I won’t use it as a perfume because the essence is not ideal for someone of my age
Madison M.
yall anything from Victorias secret is always good whether it's the perfumes, body mist, or the lotion. Not only does it smell wonderful and makes you feel sexy but it's affordable and it last awhile. unfortunately this body mist doesn't last all day like perfume does. but it does last a couple of hours to give you a boost of refresh smell to your body. It fits anywhere. your purse or car. It is a strong smell but it's not too strong where it would bother your nose. 5 stars for sure!
Satilya M.
Enterprise, AL
I love this scent. Me and a friend had tried it together. She didn't really like it but I did so I got her bottle too LOL but its one of my favorites from there.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I had the body mist, I have the lotion and the body wash it smells sooooo gooood! It has a very sweet apple scent that I love wearing. Perhaps I am out of it and will order again. The scent is light and not strong in my opinion. Would recommend this product to anyone who are looking for that "apple" scent. Great product!
Laila S.
This was one of my favorite jobs because of the awesome incentives for the employees. This was the very first job that taught me about true customer service and how the customer is always right. Management was awesome except for a few bad apples but while employed there it didn't affect the business. I worked with a lot of awesome people that were truly dedicated to helping customers find what they needed. The hardest part of the job was trying to make sure each and very customer was satisfied with her full experience in the store from the time they walk in to the time they leave. The most enjoyable part was seeing how emotional my women customers get when they find the right fit material and thanks me for helping . Not being able see that on a daily basis was the hardest thing for me to accept when I parted ways with this company.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
This stuff is amazing!! You know it's doing its job. ! You feel so fresh after using it! it is still great! They also have travel sizes which is amazing! 10/10 recommend!! It smells amazing and I love them! They have many options. I would buy it again!
Amanda R.
So sad when Wild Scarlet was discontinued this a few years back. I still will search out online on ebay and Amazon.
This is a true apple scent , and sexy in it`s own red fruity way. It`s crisp.
It`s akin to how Pear Glace is such a true pear, and wears just as well.
This was my ultimate feel good body mist.

Milana A.
Aberdeen, SD
I love the smell of it! I recommend it to my family! It last pretty much whole day! It totally is different from anything I’ve tried before! I love the bottle design!
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
Victoria's Secret body mist I mean who hasn't tried Victoria's Secret sprays they all smell incredibly amazing smells so so good my favorite actually it went out was like it in middle school and high school was always the love spell but this while Scarlett smells just as amazing they all smell incredibly good this is definitely must have to keep in your handbag when you need to just a little quick spray to freshen up