BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Nourishing Body Lotion "Wild One" has a scent of  midnight rasberry and sexy lily.

Megan S.
Victoria's secret anything and I'm all over it! Great quality and lasts forever! The smell of this lotion stays on your skin all day and makes you smell so good...and surprisingly is stronger than some perfumes! Worth every penny!
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
This product smells wonderful. It is also easy to distribute because of the pump bottle. I only give this lotion 3 stars because it is a light moisturizer. You will need to reapply if you ar usin . The for your body. For the price I believe it should give more moisture.
Olivia C.
I'm not rating this 4 stars because i don't think it's an awesome product, just for me I can only use it on my HANDS! I'm sure everyone doesn't have that problem but it does make me a little itchy because I have dry skin! Smells wonderful though!
Stephanie G.
Shafter, CA
Love the smell and the feel it leaves on my skin. It is long lasting and leaves me skin feeling hydrated. It has a very nice scent, not to overpowering and not to harsh. Very gentle on the skin even with sensitive skin. I would always buy this product and any victorias secret product.
Rebecca L.
Smells amazing and soooo soft that I will only order from Victoria Secrets. I love how baby soft you feel and yes it is a bit pricey but well worth the money.
Ivelisse N.
Milwaukee, WI
Love it my daughter has this I bought for her the whole set for christmas and she loves it, your skin feels smooth and smells good so its a great product
Amanda C.
long beach, MS
I love all victoria secret products!!! The lotion and body sprays work wonders and smell great! Wild one is my favorite. I highly recommend this product!
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
The smell is amazing!!!
Moisturizing properties that make my skin so smooth. Doesn't break me out or dry my skin out as some scented products do.
Tiffany C.
BUFFALO, NY
I definitely think your paying more for the name then the actual product, I don't think this is any better than a bath and body works product
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Victoria secrets has the best smelling perfumes and lotions!!! Well besides bath & body works! Wild one smells SO good