Victoria's Secret Victoria's Sercet Pink Fruit and Bright All Over Body Mist 2.5 Fl Oz, 75 Ml uploaded by Esmeralda S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Katelyn R.
Logan, WV
I've actually used this for years. It smells so good and fresh. Great prices and the small bottle lasts me almost two years. Also I love the PINK brand so anything they make I love!
Priya P.
Bartlesville, OK
Love it! But then again i love all smells from victoria secret. i feel like they last longer than other body sprays but just hate the prices these littler suckers cost.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
I used to use this product so much when I was a teenager this is definitely more of a teen fragrance in my opinion. But it does smell very good.
iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a O.G fav I think everyone knows what this smells like lol you can't go wrong with this one ever just have a very fresh shower sent
Aimey G.
I love this perfume.  It is a light scent which I prefer.   I have purchased this product multiple times and have told many others about it.
Cory P.
Colorado Springs, CO
My favorite fragrance. Not too flowery and sweet. Hint of fruit and is very light. For a body spray, the scent lasts a long time.
Tiffany M.
Seneca
Wasnt to fond of this scent. Love the old scents better. Its a little pricey and it doesnt last like the old ones did.
JOAN D.
Charlotte, NC
I love it I love the smell one. Thing for me I don't like too many of Victoria smells but this one is perfect
Brittany M.
Valley
This came out when i was a teenager and every time i smell it, it drives me crazy because it smells so good!
Ashlynne S.
Michigan
Smells soooooo goooooooooooooooood I recommend it so buy it asap. So good long lasting for hour's at a time