Victoria's Secret Victoria's Sercet Pink Fruit and Bright All Over Body Mist 2.5 Fl Oz, 75 Ml uploaded by Esmeralda S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
I love this scent, It's so fruity and cheerful! My only issue is the scent lasts for two seconds and you have to re apply the mist twenty times if you want to smell good all day! I do love VS and all their smells just wish they lasted longer. I do still purchase them but wish it lasted.
Tory M.
Tory M.
bonifay
Smells amazin and works good on me. Last a couple hours and didn't run out til over a month and has a cute bottle. I am a repeat user and love this perfume. Bought from Victoria secret and good a good deal  and I would recommend it to everyone who loves smelling good
Alli R.
Alli R.
I've always loved all of Victoria's secrets sprays! I don't think I've ever found a bad one or one that I didn't like! The bottle is gorgeous and so is the scent! I don't think I can compare this scent to anything! I would buy it again and reccomend it to anyone!
Micah M.
Micah M.
Edmond
I have a hard time trying to decide on what scents I want from there because they have soo many good ones! I love this one, the red cap one & the purple cap one!
iesha j.
iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a O.G fav I think everyone knows what this smells like lol you can't go wrong with this one ever just have a very fresh shower sent
Aimey G.
Aimey G.
I love this perfume.  It is a light scent which I prefer.   I have purchased this product multiple times and have told many others about it.
Ashlynne S.
Ashlynne S.
Michigan
Smells soooooo goooooooooooooooood I recommend it so buy it asap. So good long lasting for hour's at a time
Kirsti W.
Kirsti W.
This perfume from Victoria's Secret smells so good!! And lasts for a while! The bottle is gorgeous too!
Priya P.
Priya P.
Bartlesville, OK
Love it! But then again i love all smells from victoria secret. i feel like they last longer than other body sprays but just hate the prices these littler suckers cost.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Seneca
Wasnt to fond of this scent. Love the old scents better. Its a little pricey and it doesnt last like the old ones did.