Victoria's Secret Victoria's Sercet Pink Fruit and Bright All Over Body Mist 2.5 Fl Oz, 75 Ml uploaded by Esmeralda S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I have absolutely love this scent by Victoria's Secret. The packaging is very durable and I actually keep this in my gym bag..! After a workout I like to give myself a little spritz of this and I instantly feel and smell fresh! A bottle of this tends to last me a very long time and I feel like it is very reasonably priced at Victoria's Secret.
Desiree G.
Obsessed, call me all you want but this is the best scent I've ever come in contact with, it's so sweet smelling and looks so cute. I remember the first day I wore it my friend stuffed her face in my back, trying to get a better scent of it. I've used it so often I'm almost out. Recommend it completely. LOVE PINK
Emily M.
Greenville, SC
As someone with allergies, it's hard finding something that doesn't irritate me. This product not only smells great, but it's light and perfect for everyday. It doesn't irritate me at all. One bottle lasts forever, and is a great purchase. When I finally run out of this stuff, I'll be sure to get more
Alexandra S.
I love this scent, It's so fruity and cheerful! My only issue is the scent lasts for two seconds and you have to re apply the mist twenty times if you want to smell good all day! I do love VS and all their smells just wish they lasted longer. I do still purchase them but wish it lasted.
Tory M.
bonifay
Smells amazin and works good on me. Last a couple hours and didn't run out til over a month and has a cute bottle. I am a repeat user and love this perfume. Bought from Victoria secret and good a good deal  and I would recommend it to everyone who loves smelling good
Alli R.
I've always loved all of Victoria's secrets sprays! I don't think I've ever found a bad one or one that I didn't like! The bottle is gorgeous and so is the scent! I don't think I can compare this scent to anything! I would buy it again and reccomend it to anyone!
Micah M.
I have a hard time trying to decide on what scents I want from there because they have soo many good ones! I love this one, the red cap one & the purple cap one!
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
It is a really nice spray especially for people that like subtle and light scents. It is sweet but not too heavy. I use it to cover up the smell of certain restaurants so my clothes don't smell like food (it works!)
Gracie K.
This is a pretty good perfume. It's a fairly good fragrance, but not amazing. But it lasts a long time which is a huge plus. Also, you don't need to use very much. One squirt, and your set!
Olivia J.
I always get a bunch of stuff from their semi annual sale. I got this a year or so ago and it's so nice and small, it fits and my purse or overnight bag if I'm going on a short trip