Victoria's Secret Victoria's Sercet Pink Fruit and Bright All Over Body Mist 2.5 Fl Oz, 75 Ml uploaded by Esmeralda S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
It is a really nice spray especially for people that like subtle and light scents. It is sweet but not too heavy. I use it to cover up the smell of certain restaurants so my clothes don't smell like food (it works!)
Gracie K.
Gracie K.
This is a pretty good perfume. It's a fairly good fragrance, but not amazing. But it lasts a long time which is a huge plus. Also, you don't need to use very much. One squirt, and your set!
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
I always get a bunch of stuff from their semi annual sale. I got this a year or so ago and it's so nice and small, it fits and my purse or overnight bag if I'm going on a short trip
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Logan , WV
I've actually used this for years. It smells so good and fresh. Great prices and the small bottle lasts me almost two years. Also I love the PINK brand so anything they make I love!
Cory P.
Cory P.
Colorado Springs, CO
My favorite fragrance. Not too flowery and sweet. Hint of fruit and is very light. For a body spray, the scent lasts a long time.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Valley
This came out when i was a teenager and every time i smell it, it drives me crazy because it smells so good!
melissa b.
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love this mist! The smell, oh my its amazing you need to get your hands on one like yesterday!!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
St Petersburg, FL
This smells so good!! Like a fruity fresh smell. It lasts longer and very cheap.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Overland Park, KS
I keep this in my purse as it is a great size and awesome for last min sprays
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Obsessed, call me all you want but this is the best scent I've ever come in contact with, it's so sweet smelling and looks so cute. I remember the first day I wore it my friend stuffed her face in my back, trying to get a better scent of it. I've used it so often I'm almost out. Recommend it completely. LOVE PINK