Add a Photo
Victoria's Secret Victoria's Sercet Pink Fruit and Bright All Over Body Mist 2.5 Fl Oz, 75 Ml

By VICTORIA'S SECRET
Photo (1)
karen n.
karen n.

These victoria secret body mists are so refreshing and smell soo soo good. they are even long lasting and can fill a whole room with its great smell. And it can be purchased at ans Victoria secret or pink store. and they even come i all types of flavors and smells.
Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA

It is a really nice spray especially for people that like subtle and light scents. It is sweet but not too heavy. I use it to cover up the smell of certain restaurants so my clothes don't smell like food (it works!)
Gracie K.
Gracie K.

This is a pretty good perfume. It's a fairly good fragrance, but not amazing. But it lasts a long time which is a huge plus. Also, you don't need to use very much. One squirt, and your set!
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Logan, Wv

I've actually used this for years. It smells so good and fresh. Great prices and the small bottle lasts me almost two years. Also I love the PINK brand so anything they make I love!
Olivia J.
Olivia J.

I always get a bunch of stuff from their semi annual sale. I got this a year or so ago and it's so nice and small, it fits and my purse or overnight bag if I'm going on a short trip
Priya P.
Priya P.
Bartlesville, OK

Love it! But then again i love all smells from victoria secret. i feel like they last longer than other body sprays but just hate the prices these littler suckers cost.
Cory P.
Cory P.
Colorado Springs, CO

My favorite fragrance. Not too flowery and sweet. Hint of fruit and is very light. For a body spray, the scent lasts a long time.
JOAN D.
JOAN D.
Charlotte, NC

I love it I love the smell one. Thing for me I don't like too many of Victoria smells but this one is perfect
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Valley

This came out when i was a teenager and every time i smell it, it drives me crazy because it smells so good!
melissa b.
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX

I love this mist! The smell, oh my its amazing you need to get your hands on one like yesterday!!!

Join Now