Victoria's Secret Victoria's Sercet Pink Fruit and Bright All Over Body Mist 2.5 Fl Oz, 75 Ml uploaded by Esmeralda S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
It is a really nice spray especially for people that like subtle and light scents. It is sweet but not too heavy. I use it to cover up the smell of certain restaurants so my clothes don't smell like food (it works!)
Gracie K.
This is a pretty good perfume. It's a fairly good fragrance, but not amazing. But it lasts a long time which is a huge plus. Also, you don't need to use very much. One squirt, and your set!
Katelyn R.
Logan , WV
I've actually used this for years. It smells so good and fresh. Great prices and the small bottle lasts me almost two years. Also I love the PINK brand so anything they make I love!
Olivia J.
I always get a bunch of stuff from their semi annual sale. I got this a year or so ago and it's so nice and small, it fits and my purse or overnight bag if I'm going on a short trip
Cory P.
Colorado Springs, CO
My favorite fragrance. Not too flowery and sweet. Hint of fruit and is very light. For a body spray, the scent lasts a long time.
Brittany M.
Valley
This came out when i was a teenager and every time i smell it, it drives me crazy because it smells so good!
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love this mist! The smell, oh my its amazing you need to get your hands on one like yesterday!!!
Samantha S.
St Petersburg, FL
This smells so good!! Like a fruity fresh smell. It lasts longer and very cheap.
Brittany R.
Overland Park, KS
I keep this in my purse as it is a great size and awesome for last min sprays
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I have absolutely love this scent by Victoria's Secret. The packaging is very durable and I actually keep this in my gym bag..! After a workout I like to give myself a little spritz of this and I instantly feel and smell fresh! A bottle of this tends to last me a very long time and I feel like it is very reasonably priced at Victoria's Secret.