BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Slick Shine Lip Gloss, Secret Crush see more...

Kylee J.
I find that these glosses are just standard! There’s nothing to special about them. Once you eat or drink, you would need to reapply these. But the problem with that is, they are too big to carry around or travel with! These glosses don’t have any scent either, but they aren’t too costly! So these glosses aren’t my favorite but they for sure are not the worst on the market!!
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
I love this gloss. This is my go-to gloss for everyday wear. It also layers well over darker colors for a night out with a more glamorous look. It doesn’t last quite as long as other more expensive brands, but when layering it gives the perfect shine and touch of color.
Camille T.
I have to say I’m not a huge fan of these lip glosses. Well the formula is very moisturizing it comes off as very sticky which is not something I like. They’re wearing power is very short but they do at a beautiful shine on top of any lipstick that I’m wearing.
Kiki K.
I love lip gloss especially from Victoria secret who doesn’t like shiny lips it’s good product when you don’t want to wear lipstick with every outfit I believe it’s good price for the value of the lip gloss from Victoria secret
αℓуσиα S.
Jacksonville,fl
Has a great smell and looks good, but it’s so sticky, and irritating to wear. I wish it was more smooth wearing but it still works for those who don’t mind that! Great size and great application, very easy to use!
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
I like these lipglosses only bc of the Flavor. They taste yummy. Easy to apply. Nice packaging but I do not like the formula. It is very sticky. It doesn’t last that long on. I would not recommend to others.
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
Great gloss! Picked it up last time i was in a Victoria Secret. Easy, simple and great neutral color for everyday. Recommend and the price is reasonable. It didn’t feel too heavy on my lip and i will buy again!
Ashley H.
Exeter
The gloss I usually get from Victoria secret was discontinued so I decided to try to use this one and I Instantly fell in love. I love the way is makes my lips sparkle and doesn’t even feel like your wearing anything. Love the product
Jess D.
I actually got one of these as a free gift with purchase. I like that you can see the color through the packaging. The smell is pleasant and it looks nice. It doesn’t last very long and is a bit on the sticky side. I still use it often and would probably purchase again because I like that it’s easy to carry.
Casey..duh ✌.
Fort Worth , TX
I mean, come on, can you really go wrong with any lip gloss? This Victoria Secret addition doesn’t drop the ball. Long lasting shine, cute packaging and gives a little shimmer to the pout as well. I’ll definitely always be a loyal customer to anything V.S., lipgloss included!