BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Slick Shine Lip Gloss, Secret Crush see more...

Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY
For gloss lovers who just like a Lil shine with some small amount of glitter,this is the gloss for you.smells nice and bigger tube,for more last,great over your favorite nude lipstick if you want a Lil shine at night life moments,they also sometimes have them on sale,so it looks out when you just want to add it in to a gift basket as well.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
I love VS lip products. Honestly I prefer these lip glosses over high end ones any day. Packaging is simple and what it has always been. Easy to apply and the finish is a nice glossy finish lol. Totally would buy again.
Kristian W.
Kristian W.
Tuscarawas , OH
This is NOT my jam! I usually dig VS but this was just sticky icky! Sorry not sorry! The packaging is okay looking. Not long lasting because I wipe the sticky mess right off! Will not buy this product again. Thumbs down
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Richmond, IN
Love this lip gloss. Adds just the right amount of shine with a beautiful SLIGHT tint. Will definitely purchase more in the future. A little goes a long way with this stuff so they last a long time.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Chesnee
Nothing super special about it. It's easy and my go to when I'm in a hurry. It's nice that it smells good and tastes good because you always end up getting lipgloss in your mouth somehow 😂
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Marshall, IN
My lips look amazing with this stuff. It smells and tastes good. I have had my tube forever, it lasts. For the price, I would buy again because its lasts so long.
Karissa E.
Karissa E.
Escondido, CA
I love this product! I got it last Christmas and use it all of the time! I wear it by its self or will even wear a lip stick and put a VS Gloss over.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Loved these. I have so many of them. They make your lips look super plump and juicy and the price point is reasonable.
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
Ona, Wv
High shine and long lasting gloss that doesn't feel sticky or gooey. Last along time too!
Melina B.
Melina B.
Nice smell and even tasted good but it peeled the skin off my lips and I did not enjoy.