Victoria's Secret VICTORIAS SECRET ** RAVISHING LOVE ** EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY *** 1 OZ. uploaded by Nancy C.Victoria's Secret VICTORIAS SECRET ** RAVISHING LOVE ** EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY *** 1 OZ. uploaded by Miladdy C.Victoria's Secret VICTORIAS SECRET ** RAVISHING LOVE ** EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY *** 1 OZ. uploaded by Lupita E.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Maureen Jorge J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love!!!!!!!!! Smells amazing! Their sprays smell so good. You can pair them up with what moods you are in. I love Love Spell!
Nancy C.
I love this!!! Blackberry and lilac, lilac is the top note that hits your nose first then the blackberry, I'm not sure what the base notes are but I can tell their deep, the base notes are what longer and hug your nose. But it is a great fragrance, I used all my perfume of this but I have a good bit of the body spray left of it. It's not a heavy scent. Nor is it overwhelming at all. Worth the price and I do intend on purchasing again in the near future.
I am adding a picture of the body spray as well for anyone who would be interested
Beatriz P.
Los Angeles, CA
I totally enjoy this smell. If you like a fruit smell this is it ☺️. Is sweet but then there is a spice to it. The smell of blackberry 🤗 It perfect for this summery time 👌🏻
Megan M.
Love these! The fragrances of them are absolutely gorgeous and there's lots of different fragrances to chose from. I would highly recommend everyone buying them no matter what age you are. The smell isn't too intense, its more of a slight fragrance so its good for younger children too who want to start wearing perfume, also the bottles look very elegant but are made of plastic so they will not smash or break.
Savona H.
I definitely would recommend this spray to everyone. I love using body sprays and the smell of this body spray is just heaven. It is in a very nice but simple packaging. But it also depends onn which one you want to buy. Victorias Secret did a great job.
stuti c.
ghaziabad
It is amazing. It smells very pleasant. Victoria's Secret is a great brand and I love it...............