Victoria's Secret VICTORIAS SECRET ** RAVISHING LOVE ** EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY *** 1 OZ. uploaded by Nancy C.Victoria's Secret VICTORIAS SECRET ** RAVISHING LOVE ** EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY *** 1 OZ. uploaded by Miladdy C.Victoria's Secret VICTORIAS SECRET ** RAVISHING LOVE ** EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY *** 1 OZ. uploaded by Lupita E.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
i love this victoria secrets spray. it was a gift for me by my friend. i love the smell. it smells so good.victoria secret is a great brand and i love it. i kind of use it like everyday these days. Very reasonable price. i highly recommend this product
launa d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love victoria secret classic scents and this just the most feminine! I urge anyone looking for a fresh start to come use this
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Smells the bomb! If I could own all of the VS sprays I would I don't think anything compares to their body sprays.
Miladdy C.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband had bought this fragrance for me at Victoria's Secret, and I don't think it is available there anymore. It is one of my favorites. The eau de toilette spray lasts much longer than the regular body mist. I absolutely love it.
Arianne R.
Lima, OH
I've literally loved the smell of this since I was in 5th grade and I graduated last year and I still love it.
Areli A.
Castroville, CA
Perfect ! Small .. Love the smell as well. You can carry it in your purse as a to go.
Harley J.
North Fort Myers, FL
I this is one of Victoria secret best smell they have it smells like a fresh garden. I use this product every day
Raquel  G.
Lynn, MA
All the scent Aregreat a bit pricey at timebut goid products.It last a long time.
Michelle S.
Independence, KY
I like most Victoria's Secret frangances but this smell wasn't for me .. Too strong it maybe I sprayed too much. Wasn't my favorite
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so goodūüėć very girly flowery smell. I would literally wear this everyday