Victoria's Secret VICTORIAS SECRET ** RAVISHING LOVE ** EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY *** 1 OZ. uploaded by Nancy C.Victoria's Secret VICTORIAS SECRET ** RAVISHING LOVE ** EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY *** 1 OZ. uploaded by Miladdy C.Victoria's Secret VICTORIAS SECRET ** RAVISHING LOVE ** EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY *** 1 OZ. uploaded by Lupita E.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
i love this victoria secrets spray. it was a gift for me by my friend. i love the smell. it smells so good.victoria secret is a great brand and i love it. i kind of use it like everyday these days. Very reasonable price. i highly recommend this product
Miladdy C.
Miladdy C.
Orlando, FL
My husband had bought this fragrance for me at Victoria's Secret, and I don't think it is available there anymore. It is one of my favorites. The eau de toilette spray lasts much longer than the regular body mist. I absolutely love it.
Beatriz P.
Beatriz P.
Los Angeles, CA
I totally enjoy this smell. If you like a fruit smell this is it ☺️. Is sweet but then there is a spice to it. The smell of blackberry 🤗 It perfect for this summery time 👌🏻
launa d.
launa d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love victoria secret classic scents and this just the most feminine! I urge anyone looking for a fresh start to come use this
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Smells the bomb! If I could own all of the VS sprays I would I don't think anything compares to their body sprays.
Arianne R.
Arianne R.
Lima, OH
I've literally loved the smell of this since I was in 5th grade and I graduated last year and I still love it.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
I love this!!! Blackberry and lilac, lilac is the top note that hits your nose first then the blackberry, I'm not sure what the base notes are but I can tell their deep, the base notes are what longer and hug your nose. But it is a great fragrance, I used all my perfume of this but I have a good bit of the body spray left of it. It's not a heavy scent. Nor is it overwhelming at all. Worth the price and I do intend on purchasing again in the near future.
I am adding a picture of the body spray as well for anyone who would be interested
Maureen Jorge J.
Maureen Jorge J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love!!!!!!!!! Smells amazing! Their sprays smell so good. You can pair them up with what moods you are in. I love Love Spell!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Independence, KY
I like most Victoria's Secret frangances but this smell wasn't for me .. Too strong it maybe I sprayed too much. Wasn't my favorite
Harley J.
Harley J.
North Fort Myers, FL
I this is one of Victoria secret best smell they have it smells like a fresh garden. I use this product every day
Megan M.
Megan M.
What is your favorite fragrance?