BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #48 in Fragrance for Her

Noir Tease was launched in 2010 by the design house of Victoria's Secret. This luxurious women's fragrance features a delightful blend of black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia Design house: Victoria's Secret Scent name: Noir Tease Launch date: 2010 This eau de parfum is available in a 3.4-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie O.
This perfume is one of my all time fragrances ! I was fortunate enough to have worked at Victoria secret in which I got this perfume at a discounted price . But honestly the smell is lovely and it lasts for a long couple hours . The perfume is pricey depending the size you wanna purchase but there's always the alternative of there small roller ball perfumes for like 10$ if you wanted to try it out but it's definitely worth buying the full fragrance atleast once it's a gently sweet smell not to strong either !
🌹Patricia T.
use this fragrance is of
stars, it is the maximum, I love it, my husband loves it when I use it, I
always arrive at many events and my perfume always stands out, without a
doubt this brand is leader is perfumes like others but always has its
particularity I invite you to try it is very good.

use this fragrance is of
stars, it is the maximum, I love it, my husband loves it when I use it, I
always arrive at many events and my perfume always stands out, without a
doubt this brand is leader is perfumes like others but always has its
particularity I invite you to try it is very good
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Noir Tease used to be my FAVORITE perfume ever! Such a great smell to it, I would get compliments on it constantly. The bottle is super fun and cute too! I love the spray bulb that comes with it. And it lasts me months, even with daily use! Definitely would recommend.
Amy S.
Granted the staying power of this is terrible the fragrance itself is really nice. It’s sweet and sultry. If you’re in the market for a light scent that is not overpowering but still smells fabulous look no further this one is just amazing!!!
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
Too musky for me. The smell starts off good, then turns as it mixed with my chemistry 🤷🏻‍♀️

There is no lasting power so make sure you purchase the roller ball as well. I did enjoy the packaging though! It made it fun to apply the fragrance
Jessica G.
Guntersville , AL
Very seductive and the fragrance is verypowerful and stays with you throughout the day! Victoria secret perfumes are very great quality! It smells amazing and I would definitely buy this fragrance along with others!
Kira A.
hilo
i honestly LOVE this product! I’ve had this for a while and it’s amazing. It smells great and last pretty long. You can find this product at any victoria secret store.
Marissa A.
Sylvester, GA
Love this for fall and winter. My sister and I don't agree on scents but this one we do. It's beautiful and not over powering and stays with me thru the day well
Lisa M.
Stinnett, KY
Tease by Victoria's secrets is another Fragrance that I LOVE!! I love wearing it out to go to dinner with my husband, it lasts all evening without having to reapply. The scent is a soft, delicate, clean smell. I will be purchasing it again once I use all of it.
Katelynn S.
Ramona, CA
such a delicious fragrance! If you want to smell clean, feminine, and classy, this is your perfect scent! I have no plans on changing my perfume of choice in the future which says a lot about it! The price is great for the quality. You need to try it!!
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Does this smell good ? It's cute
Elsa S.
I have tried Victoria secret fragrance mists before but I haven't tried any of their actual perfumes. I heard many great and positive things with this but also a share of negatives. Would anyone recommend this perfume?
Geovanna R.
Quantas gramas tem o produto??