Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Glamour Women's 3.4-ounce Eau de Parfum With Atomizer

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria Secret Glamour perfume was introduced in 2013 by the design house of Victoria's Secret. Design house: Victoria's Secret 'Victoria Secret Glamour' launch date: 2013 3.4-ounce eau de parfum with atomizer Women's fragrance is a blend of 'mango, gardenia and amber' Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Fragrance Note: Floral Type: Fruity Launch Year: 2012 Perfume Type: EDP Eau De Parfum Size: 3.1 - 4 Oz. We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
yulisa g.
yulisa g.
Peekskill , NY
Smells great. Not to over powering, just right. It's my first time buying this scent and I like it. It's a flowery scent. Pretty long lasting which I love.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Canning, Nova Scotia
I'm completely in love with this fragrance it's one of my favs I wear it almost everyday and my daughter loves it aswell I would recommend all the lady's to go out ND by this!