Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Glamour Women's 3.4-ounce Eau de Parfum With Atomizer

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria Secret Glamour perfume was introduced in 2013 by the design house of Victoria's Secret. Design house: Victoria's Secret 'Victoria Secret Glamour' launch date: 2013 3.4-ounce eau de parfum with atomizer Women's fragrance is a blend of 'mango, gardenia and amber' Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Fragrance Note: Floral Type: Fruity Launch Year: 2012 Perfume Type: EDP Eau De Parfum Size: 3.1 - 4 Oz. We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love the smell of this perfume and the pump spray makes it even more worth it I love all perfumes with the pump I bought it from Victoria's Secret and it's the best bottle it's awesome I recommend to others
yulisa g.
yulisa g.
Peekskill , NY
Smells great. Not to over powering, just right. It's my first time buying this scent and I like it. It's a flowery scent. Pretty long lasting which I love.
ashleigh w.
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, TN
Love their perfume! The bottles are so vintage looking but they smell amazing and they usually run deals a few times a year!
Christie D.
Christie D.
Beaverton, AL
I love Victoria secret perfumes and this is one of my favorites.. You can never go wrong with Victoria secret
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Kentville, NS
I'm completely in love with this fragrance it's one of my favs I wear it almost everyday and my daughter loves it aswell I would recommend all the lady's to go out ND by this!