Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by Cassie P.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray see more...

Zarina J.
Encino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This. Smells. So. GOOD! I love wearing it on dates, out with the girls, or just a quick spritz for going out on the town. I love Victoria's Secret perfumes, but this is definitely one of my all time favs! Will buy again right when I'm almost out!
Itala H.
Is my perfume for the daily, very fresh and sweet aroma. I love I love. It is delicate for everyday use.
Angel C.
Robertsdale, AL
Dream angels is one of my favorite scents from Victoria secret. It's one of the classic scents. My husband will buys me a new bottle every Valentine's Day!
Meri S.
Medley, FL
This fragrance isn't something that takes a while to get used to. It's not overbearing and makes me feel soft and feminine.Oldie but goodie. I love the dream angels scents. Smells so good and can be worn casually
Victoria D.
Baytown, TX
Oh my what to say about Victoria Secret perfumes I LOVE THEM ALL not only cause we share the name but the wants are to die for I wish I had them all.
Rayane A.
Esse perfume é maravilhoso, amei de paixão o cheiro é ótimo e agradável nunca vi o perfume tão bom como esse
Daryelin T.
Es una fragancia que huele muy delicioso, un olor muy delicado para la mujer y que se puede usar por la noche. Es recomendado
Stephanny C.
Schaumburg, IL
Love all victoria's secret scents! Always have a good deal and so many options! I will never have enough of their perfume or mists!
Kaylee B.
Auburn, CA
I love Victoria Secret perfume. It is very strong so it lasts for a long time. It is expensive but it is worth it. it last pretty much all day and smells amazing,. I never order online because some bottles are glass.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
Long lasting, decently priced, and smells like heaven! Such a subtle, sweet, smell! I get compliments all the time on it!
Giuliana S.
Staten Island, NY
A few years back, Victoria's Secret discontinued my favorite Dream Angels scent (Divine). Is there anything you can suggest that is comparable? It was my signature scent for so long! I can't seem to find anything I love as much. Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz