Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by Cassie P.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray see more...

I D.
I D.
I love this fragrance I've used it for a long time it's my go to perfume. The fragrance makes me feel feminine and sexy!
Robyn d.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
This fragrance isn't something that takes a while to get used to. It's not overbearing and makes me feel soft and feminine
Renee P.
Renee P.
Brooklyn, OH
Oldie but goodie. I love the dream angels scents. Smells so good and can be worn casually
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Jersey City, NJ
Smells great one of my favs out of the dream angels perfumes.. You must try if you like floral scents.
Erin C.
Erin C.
This is one of their better smells. I prefer the original angels scent but this is in the top.
Jennifer  G.
Jennifer G.
Brookfield , IL
We love VS perfumes. You can not go wrong with the different scents they have
Kari D.
Kari D.
Lexington, OH
Recently got a small bottle of this perfume at Victoria's Secret. I absolutely love it. Has a nice light fragrance that I have gotten many compliments on.
MARIA C C.
MARIA C C.
San Ysidro, CA
Love this Parfums.
It has a very sweet and elegant smell.
I always get complements when I use it.
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
Long lasting, decently priced, and smells like heaven! Such a subtle, sweet, smell! I get compliments all the time on it!
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Auburn, CA
I love Victoria Secret perfume. It is very strong so it lasts for a long time. It is expensive but it is worth it. it last pretty much all day and smells amazing,. I never order online because some bottles are glass.
Giuliana S.
Giuliana S.
Staten Island, NY
A few years back, Victoria's Secret discontinued my favorite Dream Angels scent (Divine). Is there anything you can suggest that is comparable? It was my signature scent for so long! I can't seem to find anything I love as much. Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz