Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by Cassie P.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray see more...

Jacquelyn H.
Beverly, MA
ALWAYS! Victoria secret is my jam! Let me buy this FOREVER and a little goes a long way
Donatella J.
Hollywood, FL
I live the smell it smell is soft it's a good brand it's unique it's the best out ther
Stephanie A.
Been having this perfume scent for a while now smells amazing! And its a great brand!
Ami D.
It smells so good! A very sexy fragrance. Lasts all day too! Great for nights out.
Lisa D.
Lubbock , TX
I love this soft fragrance this leaves and am pleased with how long it lasts!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Bought this on sale at VS a few years ago and still haven’t finished the bottle. I’m almost out. I don’t wear it that often but it does smell really good. Unfortunately my husband doesn’t like it. 😞
Zarina J.
Encino, CA
This. Smells. So. GOOD! I love wearing it on dates, out with the girls, or just a quick spritz for going out on the town. I love Victoria's Secret perfumes, but this is definitely one of my all time favs! Will buy again right when I'm almost out!
Kaylee B.
Auburn, CA
I love Victoria Secret perfume. It is very strong so it lasts for a long time. It is expensive but it is worth it. it last pretty much all day and smells amazing,. I never order online because some bottles are glass.
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
I have the 8.4 oz version that I bought during the semi annual sale. I have had the Heavenly scent before so I had high hopes for this. I find this had an almost a subtle vanilla scent with a light floral note. I feel like it smells like honeysuckle but I am not sure what actual flowers are in it.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
Long lasting, decently priced, and smells like heaven! Such a subtle, sweet, smell! I get compliments all the time on it!
Giuliana S.
Staten Island, NY
A few years back, Victoria's Secret discontinued my favorite Dream Angels scent (Divine). Is there anything you can suggest that is comparable? It was my signature scent for so long! I can't seem to find anything I love as much. Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz