Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by Cassie P.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray see more...

Baselia D.
My go to fragrance fro VS. Love the way it smells, very light but long lasting. Always a good price for the amount you get. It's simple but overall well rounded. I always buy this product and will continue to do so.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
This fragrance isn't something that takes a while to get used to. It's not overbearing and makes me feel soft and feminine.Oldie but goodie. I love the dream angels scents. Smells so good and can be worn casually
Hope G.
Lafayette, CO
I love this perfume and have for years. It's no longer my favorite but it's still one I turn to when I don't know what I want to wear. Smells nice and sweet and does seem to last for a good portion of the day.
Cassie P.
Rockford, MI
I actually have the bigger bottle, but I wasn't able to find that one on the list. This perfume smells great. My husband bought it for me, for my birthday. I just bought myself a new bottle a few weeks ago!
Sivaranjani R.
Oldsmar, FL
It smells so so good and lasts longer for the whole day. It seems to little pricey but definitely worth it. Where ever you go, every can smell you and definitely you will return with appreciations.
Jessica H.
I love all the dream Angels scent and would wear it everyday! You get a lot for what you pay. And around holidays they sell all the different scents together!! It's so sweet and last all day!!!!!
Cecilia A.
This is my second go to perfume! Whenever I spray it people stop me and ask me what I'm wearing because it smells so good! It's seductive and chic! Gets my husband every time - wink wink!
Gemma K.
Indiana, PA
Love this smell! Lasts all day, has a little of a coconut hint. I made the mistake of only purchasing a 7mL bottle. Going to back and get a big bottle because this is liquid gold♡
Ashley B.
Received this product as a gift and love it! It smell great. Not over powering but still strong and long lasting. I get complemented on the scent every time I wear it!
Christy F.
Carlisle, PA
this scent is amazing and longlasting perfect for. A hot date or just going out to have a great day. Even in the moddle of work this fragrance works well at all times.
Giuliana S.
Staten Island, NY
A few years back, Victoria's Secret discontinued my favorite Dream Angels scent (Divine). Is there anything you can suggest that is comparable? It was my signature scent for so long! I can't seem to find anything I love as much. Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz