Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by Cassie P.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray see more...

Hope G.
Lafayette, CO
I love this perfume and have for years. It's no longer my favorite but it's still one I turn to when I don't know what I want to wear. Smells nice and sweet and does seem to last for a good portion of the day.
Sivaranjani R.
Oldsmar, FL
It smells so so good and lasts longer for the whole day. It seems to little pricey but definitely worth it. Where ever you go, every can smell you and definitely you will return with appreciations.
Angela S.
Dunnellon, FL
This perfume is my night time scent. Its sexual but clean. I buy a bottle every year and it last all year long. My daughter even likes to sneak a couple pumps from time to time. teehehe
Gemma K.
Indiana, PA
Love this smell! Lasts all day, has a little of a coconut hint. I made the mistake of only purchasing a 7mL bottle. Going to back and get a big bottle because this is liquid gold♡
Christy F.
Carlisle, PA
this scent is amazing and longlasting perfect for. A hot date or just going out to have a great day. Even in the moddle of work this fragrance works well at all times.
Ashley B.
Received this product as a gift and love it! It smell great. Not over powering but still strong and long lasting. I get complemented on the scent every time I wear it!
Joyce W.
Lagrange, GA
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smells soooooo good!!!! I love this product. It makes me smell amazing and my fiance is in love with the smell too. On me of course lol
Tiara G.
My mom actually bought me this in a kit for Christmas last year and instantly I was in love. Most perfumes smell tacky and strong it foes have that problem.
Kari D.
Lexington, OH
Recently got a small bottle of this perfume at Victoria's Secret. I absolutely love it. Has a nice light fragrance that I have gotten many compliments on.
Allie W.
Silver Creek, MS
This product is okay. It's not my absolute favorite but it's a good smell. I like the smell after you've worn it for a second. Good choice for anyone.
Giuliana S.
Staten Island, NY
A few years back, Victoria's Secret discontinued my favorite Dream Angels scent (Divine). Is there anything you can suggest that is comparable? It was my signature scent for so long! I can't seem to find anything I love as much. Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz