Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by Cassie P.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray see more...

Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this on sale at VS a few years ago and still haven’t finished the bottle. I’m almost out. I don’t wear it that often but it does smell really good. Unfortunately my husband doesn’t like it. 😞
Zarina J.
Encino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This. Smells. So. GOOD! I love wearing it on dates, out with the girls, or just a quick spritz for going out on the town. I love Victoria's Secret perfumes, but this is definitely one of my all time favs! Will buy again right when I'm almost out!
Meri S.
Medley, FL
This fragrance isn't something that takes a while to get used to. It's not overbearing and makes me feel soft and feminine.Oldie but goodie. I love the dream angels scents. Smells so good and can be worn casually
Melissa A.
Long lasting perfume..well great price..beautiful packaging..love this scent
Renee P.
Brooklyn, OH
Kari D.
Lexington, OH
Recently got a small bottle of this perfume at Victoria's Secret. I absolutely love it. Has a nice light fragrance that I have gotten many compliments on.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Crystal L.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great one of my favs out of the dream angels perfumes.. You must try if you like floral scents.
Erin C.
This is one of their better smells. I prefer the original angels scent but this is in the top.
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
We love VS perfumes. You can not go wrong with the different scents they have
Giuliana S.
Staten Island, NY
A few years back, Victoria's Secret discontinued my favorite Dream Angels scent (Divine). Is there anything you can suggest that is comparable? It was my signature scent for so long! I can't seem to find anything I love as much. Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz