Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by Cassie P.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray see more...

Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this on sale at VS a few years ago and still haven’t finished the bottle. I’m almost out. I don’t wear it that often but it does smell really good. Unfortunately my husband doesn’t like it. 😞
Zarina J.
Encino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This. Smells. So. GOOD! I love wearing it on dates, out with the girls, or just a quick spritz for going out on the town. I love Victoria's Secret perfumes, but this is definitely one of my all time favs! Will buy again right when I'm almost out!
Meri S.
Medley, FL
This fragrance isn't something that takes a while to get used to. It's not overbearing and makes me feel soft and feminine.Oldie but goodie. I love the dream angels scents. Smells so good and can be worn casually
Tressa C.
Atlanta, GA
I have always been a fan of the Angel collection. I like the fact that it is a very soft and smoke smell. You don't have to put on a lot and it just absorbs in your skin. I have worn this fragrance multiple times and each time it gives me a different smell. I love it!
Allison S.
Buckeye, AZ
LOVE ALL of the scents. Can't buy all the time but on a special occasion like birthdays and such. They are just too pricey to buy often. But they all are beautiful smells to me, especially this one and Amber Romance.
Jessica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the dream Angels scent and would wear it everyday! You get a lot for what you pay. And around holidays they sell all the different scents together!! It's so sweet and last all day!!!!!
Cassie P.
Rockford, MI
I actually have the bigger bottle, but I wasn't able to find that one on the list. This perfume smells great. My husband bought it for me, for my birthday. I just bought myself a new bottle a few weeks ago!
N P.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet fresh warming aroma...i never go without it in my collection.... although i prefer scents with a heavier fruit or hint of vanilla....th this one is comforting. Odd...the only compliments i get on it are usually from men. Its light...but alluring.
Kasey G.
Mobile, AL
This perfume is perfect in every way. It smells amazing but it's not overpoweringly strong. If something could smell sexy this would be it! I've worn it on first dates and even my wedding day so smelling this always calls to mind great memories too. Love!
Belenda R.
This perfume is my back up when I'm not using my very expensive perfume. So I do use it quite often, saving my expensive stuff for special occasions. I lovw that a little goes a long way, and it has a lasting smell, no need to reapply during the day
Giuliana S.
Staten Island, NY
A few years back, Victoria's Secret discontinued my favorite Dream Angels scent (Divine). Is there anything you can suggest that is comparable? It was my signature scent for so long! I can't seem to find anything I love as much. Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz