Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by Cassie P.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray see more...

Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
I have the 8.4 oz version that I bought during the semi annual sale. I have had the Heavenly scent before so I had high hopes for this. I find this had an almost a subtle vanilla scent with a light floral note. I feel like it smells like honeysuckle but I am not sure what actual flowers are in it.
Tressa C.
Tressa C.
Atlanta, GA
I have always been a fan of the Angel collection. I like the fact that it is a very soft and smoke smell. You don't have to put on a lot and it just absorbs in your skin. I have worn this fragrance multiple times and each time it gives me a different smell. I love it!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Linwood, NJ
This is the second perfume I have tried from the secret dream angels collection. It is very nice. Scent is not overwhelming. Pretty bottle, and the price is affordable. I would love to get this one again. I hope VS never discontinues this amazing product.
Kasey G.
Kasey G.
Mobile, AL
This perfume is perfect in every way. It smells amazing but it's not overpoweringly strong. If something could smell sexy this would be it! I've worn it on first dates and even my wedding day so smelling this always calls to mind great memories too. Love!
N P.
N P.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet fresh warming aroma...i never go without it in my collection.... although i prefer scents with a heavier fruit or hint of vanilla....th this one is comforting. Odd...the only compliments i get on it are usually from men. Its light...but alluring.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Beverly Hills, FL
Scent stays with you for quite a while. It's not too heavy of a scent, which I love. I got this from Victorias Secret a while back and its still wonderful. Its a little pricey so I don't use it every day. I have not complaints about the scent at all.
Belenda R.
Belenda R.
This perfume is my back up when I'm not using my very expensive perfume. So I do use it quite often, saving my expensive stuff for special occasions. I lovw that a little goes a long way, and it has a lasting smell, no need to reapply during the day
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Sumner, TX
Smells so good. I feel so lux when I wear it. I only use this one for special occasions. I bought it a Victoria Secret( the closest one to me). It's a good value for the amount you get and quality of the product. Yes I would recommend to others.
Merlin O.
Merlin O.
Kissimmee, FL
OH MY GOSH THIS IS HEAVEN IF YOU LADIES LOVE TO SMELL AMAZING YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS ONE, ONES YOU TRY IT YOU WOULD LOVE IT I GARANTI IT IS NICE SOFT AND LAST ALL DAY, WELL I LOVE ALL VICTORIAS SECRET FRAGANCES BUT THIS ONE IS VERY GOOD
Amanda h.
Amanda h.
Fort Wayne, IN
My husband got me a gift card one year for my birthday. I went into the store and bought this perfume, and have been home every since. I am in love with the way this Parfum smells on my skin. My husband does as well! ;)
Giuliana S.
Giuliana S.
Staten Island, NY
A few years back, Victoria's Secret discontinued my favorite Dream Angels scent (Divine). Is there anything you can suggest that is comparable? It was my signature scent for so long! I can't seem to find anything I love as much. Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz