Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz uploaded by Cassie P.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray see more...

Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Bought this on sale at VS a few years ago and still haven’t finished the bottle. I’m almost out. I don’t wear it that often but it does smell really good. Unfortunately my husband doesn’t like it. 😞
Zarina J.
Encino, CA
This. Smells. So. GOOD! I love wearing it on dates, out with the girls, or just a quick spritz for going out on the town. I love Victoria's Secret perfumes, but this is definitely one of my all time favs! Will buy again right when I'm almost out!
Meri S.
Medley, FL
This fragrance isn't something that takes a while to get used to. It's not overbearing and makes me feel soft and feminine.Oldie but goodie. I love the dream angels scents. Smells so good and can be worn casually
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
I have the 8.4 oz version that I bought during the semi annual sale. I have had the Heavenly scent before so I had high hopes for this. I find this had an almost a subtle vanilla scent with a light floral note. I feel like it smells like honeysuckle but I am not sure what actual flowers are in it.
Tressa C.
Atlanta, GA
I have always been a fan of the Angel collection. I like the fact that it is a very soft and smoke smell. You don't have to put on a lot and it just absorbs in your skin. I have worn this fragrance multiple times and each time it gives me a different smell. I love it!
Destiny M.
Sumner, TX
Smells so good. I feel so lux when I wear it. I only use this one for special occasions. I bought it a Victoria Secret( the closest one to me). It's a good value for the amount you get and quality of the product. Yes I would recommend to others.
Allison S.
Buckeye, AZ
LOVE ALL of the scents. Can't buy all the time but on a special occasion like birthdays and such. They are just too pricey to buy often. But they all are beautiful smells to me, especially this one and Amber Romance.
Baselia D.
My go to fragrance fro VS. Love the way it smells, very light but long lasting. Always a good price for the amount you get. It's simple but overall well rounded. I always buy this product and will continue to do so.
Jessica H.
I love all the dream Angels scent and would wear it everyday! You get a lot for what you pay. And around holidays they sell all the different scents together!! It's so sweet and last all day!!!!!
Cassie P.
Rockford, MI
I actually have the bigger bottle, but I wasn't able to find that one on the list. This perfume smells great. My husband bought it for me, for my birthday. I just bought myself a new bottle a few weeks ago!
Giuliana S.
Staten Island, NY
A few years back, Victoria's Secret discontinued my favorite Dream Angels scent (Divine). Is there anything you can suggest that is comparable? It was my signature scent for so long! I can't seem to find anything I love as much. Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Divine Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz