Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret - Dream Angel Desire Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml/4.2oz

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A welcome addition to the Dream Angel line, Dream Angel Desire retains the dreamy quality of the range with the added bonus of being a clean and fresh floral scent. With top notes of white star magnolia, living white freesia, ivy leaves; a floral heart of frangipani, pink peony mist, yellow plum; and a base of angelique wood, crystal musk and angora accord. Dream Angel Desire Eau De Parfum Spray Pack Size Available - 75ml/2.5oz, 125ml/4.2oz Pack Size - 125ml/4.2oz see more...

Joy K.
Roseburg, OR
I adore the way this smells! I have tons of perfumes but 9 times out of 10 I go for this because it goes so well with my skins PH. Perfect light scent. Must have!
Tammy I.
Lancaster, CA
I love fragrance! I love to smell good and this parfum spray does the trick. The scent is a very soft, floral aroma. It can definitely stand up to other very expensive perfumes. I purchased mine at the Victoria Secrets store. The reason I only gave it 4 stars is because I wish the smell stayed on me longer but you may be different. It's definitely worth purchasing and trying it out for yourself!
Jordan D.
Arlington, WA
The only problem I have with Victoria's Secret's perfumes is the price. They're so expensive. But other than that, they smell amazing. This one is my all time favorite! I've bought it time and time again. I don't like spending a lot of money on anything but it's so worth it :)
Victoria S.
I bought like 4 of these sprays not only do they smell good but it stays on you the whole day it's worth buying it you can't never have enough I've used it for the past 3yrs and I recommend it works great for a gift for a special someone or xmas whoopieee
Sierra C.
I like this product because it has a bold scent but it goes on light. It is like a mix between and body spray and perfume. You can sample this product in stores to see if he scent is right for you, as it is hard to describe.
Yammy Z.
Hanover Park
This perfume is sooo amazing i love this one from Victorias Secrets. This one of the things on my list that i cant leave my house without , it comes in a nice glass bottle. I would so recommend this to anyone who already loves to buy from Victorias Secrets or love frangrances in general.
Dasia C.
I love this perfume it smells really good and there is no way t explain the sent of this perfume. It lasts all day and night.It has a strong sent but not a strong sent to the point where it stinks.
Renee G.
Chambersburg, PA
Dream angel is my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. I am a repeat user of this fragrance among others. The scent is different and lasts longer than other perfumes that I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Yc S.
Smells amazingly light and airy, with a still strong perfume scent. This is perfect once I shower after I spritz a little on and the clean scent never wears off! I use in the mornings or right before bed or evening lounge wear. Perfect!
Trinity W.
Tallahassee, FL
This fragrance is nice but I wouldn't say that it's my favorite. I only use it if I'm out of what I normally use. The smell is very strong and it lasts all day, but like I've said it's not my favorite and I won't buy again.