Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Coconut Temptation uploaded by Miranda F.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Apply body wash to hands, loofah or wash cloth and lather. Cleanse body from the shoulders down and rinse. see more...

Marda W.
I love the smell of this. It reminds me of the Bing at the beach. It is a light scent and not too overpowering.
Vanessa R.
I really love the way this spray smells to me it smells like summer in a bottle it has that never ending smell like you can never get tired of it no matter what ! I would totally but this product again and I have !
Brittani A.
Stanardsville, VA
I love the smell of coconut and this fragrance is not too overwhelming and it leaves a nice scent on your skin! I really got into this scent from a promotion that they were having. I would def buy this again!
desiree g.
DANIA BEACH, FL
This is one of my summer favorites!!!! You can't go to the beach without coconut and tropical tones!!! #beauty #contest #victoriassecret#sun #beach
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Victoria's Secret Coconut Spray. Is a wonderful if you're a coconut fan as I am. Reasonably priced. Smells delightful and time for the tropics.