Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Bombshell Women's 8.4-ounce Body Lotion uploaded by Jessica D.Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Bombshell Women's 8.4-ounce Body Lotion uploaded by Maria Gabriela V.Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Bombshell Women's 8.4-ounce Body Lotion uploaded by LaChandra J.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria Secret Bombshell appears in the September of 2010. fruity, aromatic and floral fragrance contains notes of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid. For true, always bombshells, the women with an attitude that require attention. Type: Lotions Product Features: Travel Size, Oil-Free Skin Care Size: 8.1 - 9 Oz. Please note: Orders of 151 pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please see more...

Griselda M.
Los Angeles , CA
This lotion is EVERYTHING. I have been using this lotion along side the perfume for years. It has an amazing gentle smell & it has definitely met my expectations when it comes to a nourishing lotion. I just love how this smells & I will continue buying this lotion, for sure!!
Maria Gabriela V.
I love this lotion, its aroma lasts all day, it is super creamy but not oily, I love its presentation, it lasts a lot, I use it daily as if it were a perfume, if you have this in your daily lotions you do not need anything else.
Batoul D.
Dearborn, MI
LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS MIST. SMELLS LIEK HEAVEN AND IT WILL ALWAY BE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FROM VICTORIA'S SECRET. REALLY LOVE THE FLORAL ELEGANT SMELL TO IT. ALL MY FRIENDS LOVE IT TOO AND I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO TRY IT !
Emily P.
West Babylon, NY
My go to scent. I always come back to this. It always lures in compliments from everybody. I'll be keeping this perfume for years to come. I recommend this if you want tons of "where'd you get that?" "What are you wearing?!"
Shaylie S.
Raleigh, NC
This lotion is one of the best smelling lotions ever! It lasts a long time and the smell stays on your hands for a few hours unlike most lotions that stay in for only 15 minutes or less! Definitely recommend it!
Monika P.
Homestead, FL
Muy rica tiene notas dulces pero no del todo. Es más fuerte. Pero tiene una textura genial y penetra rápido en la piel que es lo que más me gusta. Se siente que hidrata bastante.
Rae H.
I like the bombshell perfume a lot better than this lotion but I still love both the products. Victoria secret and PINK are by far my favorite stores. They may be a little over priced but they have good deals and the quality is amazing.
Alyssa P.
Absolutely loveee this lotion! The smell is incredible and it leaves my skin feeling super hydrated, not dry like other perfume lotions that I have used in the past. This is my go to lotion!
Kimberley P.
Sheffield, AL
Bombshell is hands down my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret!! I get compliments every time I wear it. You can actually smell it without it being too much.
Cheyla M.
Calexico , CA
a cream a fresh aroma and at the same time sweet I love because it is impregnated in the skin and smells all day is a cream of my favorites...