BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fragrance Body Mist see more...

Dee S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is such a soft scent that can be used daily. I love the price point and the subtlety of the fragrance. I've received compliments on the fragrance when giving people hugs.
Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have been using this body spray for so many years now (like 15) I'm not sure what I would do without it. I'm always getting compliments too. It's my go to spritz in my hair to keep it smelling great (in addition to putting perfume on my wrists and neck line) and as a go to through the day to freshen up. The smell is like a bit of nostalgia for me and instantly puts me in a better mood because it's been with me for so long. It's my go to smells sweet yet spicy and isn't too strong or overpowering ❤ #victoriassecret #amberromance #yummy #bodyspray
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Such a beautiful scent! I trade off between this one and pure seduction. It has a deeper scent and is perfect when I'm looking to mix things up! Plus it lasts all day and when I go to bed at night my husband always compliments how good I smell. I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Laura M.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite body mist fragrances from VS. I just keep buying it every time I ran out of it. Personally, I love to use body mist at nights after I get out the shower (do t know why, it's just me). I just love to sleep smelling this delicious.
Olena G.
Elmhurst , NY
Love this mist! Sweet yet not too overpowering, just perfect! Love spraining it all over my body after shower at night when going to sleep during day when going to a beach!
Cindy A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is by far my favorite perfume from Victoria's Secret. My bottle is almost done and once it is done I'm definitely buying another one! It smells amazing and it stays throughout the whole day.
Stephanie W.
ORLANDO
I absolutely love Victorias secret perfumes and this scent is lovely!!!! I have been using this scent for a few years now
Kayla M.
Viroqua, WI
This is the best smelling body mist ever. When ever they have deals I buy a couple bottles of this stuff.
Maria Elena S.
Is not my favorite Victoria's secret fragance but Ir smell rally good.. is sweet and fresh for all day..
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Easily one of my favorite scents.. It reminds me of a very expensive brand of perfume, but for a reasonable price, I'm a very happy shopper!