BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fragrance Body Mist see more...

Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Victoria's Secret body mists are overall great literally 5/5 because all of the scents smell great the only thing I hear is that it doesn't last long but if you're like me and like take a shower with them then that thing ain't going nowhere. It is staying on my body all day. Victoria's secrets always has deals on the body mists so I say pretty affordable.
Becky T.
Becky T.
Savannah, GA
I really enjoy the scent of this product. It smells very warm and sensual and vanilla-y. However, like almost all body sprays from any brand, it doesn't last well at all. I've tried spraying it directly on my skin (dry and moist), my clothes, r even in the air, but nothing I do seems to make it last any period of time, so I don't think it's worth it.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually love Victoria's Secret products. And I am a regular shopper there. The scent "Amber Romance" is not one of them. The scent is soooo strong that it gives me a headache. Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Mist is part of the 6 mists for $35, which is a pretty good price. I would personally not purchase this item
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
West Kingston, RI
Absolutely refuse to use any body fragrance other than this. The day they discontinue it is the day my world ends. It's such a warm and inviting smell, almost similar to a vanilla. Not only do I love it and can't live without it, but my boyfriend loves it too! I wish I could give this more than five stars!
Tykia D.
Tykia D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I spray this on my curtains and the outside of my covers before I leave home and when I come back my room still smells fresh. Big ups to VS with this fragrance. The only down that I've seen is that the smell can become annoying if you use it back to back. But I guess that's with any fragrance.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Walla Walla, WA
Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Mist is a very nice scent. I find it to be a little bit too strong for myself as I get headaches if a scent is strong. I do enjoy the sweetness of the mist but the musk is a little too much for me in my opinion. Next time I will try for a softer scent.
Martha I.
Martha I.
Columbia, MO
I have been using VS since I was 14, and I love their fragances because they smell nice but they do not stay in the body for a long time so you have to use a lot of product. I would recommend because it is a good product for the price and I use it daily the lotion and the mist.
Breyanna N.
Breyanna N.
Okmulgee, OK
I love Victoria secret products! They smell amazing and always make me feel amazing. They only problem I have is I can't spay directly on my skin because sometimes they agitate my eczema. Other than that I use them all the time I have many of their products and are pleased
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Newton, NC
I cannot get enough of this fragrance! I have the perfume, body spray, and lotion! I got it from my mother who can't handle much fragrance. I can't find any cons about it but I love the smell, reminds me of a warm and sunny day. I can't wait to get more and you should too!
Kaila B.
Kaila B.
Columbus, MI
Have been using this fragrance for 15 plus years. Great value when they have the sale going on. But when buying just one not a good price, only when on sale. Pros are it smells amazing, cons the smell only last an hour or so. Yes id recommend it with its warm great smell.