Victoria's Secret Victoria Secret Vs Fantasies Deep Softening Body Butter Aqua Kiss [Aqua Kiss]
Kristine R.
Killeen, TX
It smells absolutely amazing, though that's not surprising considering this is victoria secret. It feels great against your skin and the smell is pretty long lasting. My skin really does feel much softer afterwards. I highly recommend. 10
Brie G.
Lovely smell. Leaves my skin feeling amazing. I use this and a bath and body works lotion depending on the scent I'm feeling that day. This lotion is very smooth.
I love my body butters from Victoria Secret!The Aqua Kiss is one of my favorite scents they have in their line because its fresh but still feminine.It lasts for 8 to 12 hours and the scent stays with it especially when layering it with the other Aqua kiss product line
Skylar G.
Central, SC
I love all of the body butters! I have very sensitive skin and my skin dries out super fast. This is the only lotion that helps moisturize my hands to help with my sensory issues
Kasey A.
New Bedford, MA
I love this stuff! The scent is amazing and it makes your skin so soft. I have very sensitive skin and this body butter was SO gentle. It made my skin so soft and I had no negative reaction whatsoever!
Lea H.
Gainesville, TX
Body butters are a must, Aqua kiss is a must. It is all a must. They have so many scents and these bad boys soak up on your skin almost instantly and don't leave that greasy feel to your skin!!
Jeanna H.
W Portsmouth, OH
love the body butter from victorias secret, i mostly use it on my feet, it makes them so soft. would recommend to anyone, it has a nice scent but mostly the softness is its greatest sale
This scent is AMAZING ! Very refreshing scent ! As for the formula of the product ! Also LOVE it ! It is highly mousturizing and will have your skin feeling very smooth all day!
Gabrielle P.
Albuquerque, NM
This body butter leaves your skin feeling moisterized and healthy. It smells great! I get really itchy in the warmer months and this body butter stops that immediately.
Kristina S.
Greensboro , NC
I love the cream lotion better then the regular lotion. it works very well but its very pricey I would only buy it if on sale. it have a nice scent too and it's make your body smoothie. the lotion is very soft, I recommend it for anybody that like to smell good.
Jennifer N.
Panama City, FL
Are there different sizes available of this product?
Jennifer N.
Panama City, FL
Does this product leave your skin feeling oily?
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
Is this product cruelty free?