BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Victoria Secret Vs Fantasies Deep Softening Body Butter Aqua Kiss [Aqua Kiss]
Jennifer L.
Winnetka
Such an amazing product. I love the conditioning that it give my skin. I like to putilize it on at night before bed and the next morning my skin feel like baby skin. It leave my skin smooth and soft and on top of that it have a really nice scent calm and relaxing.
I love this product and will repurchase regularly
Edilin L.
Weston, FL
The body butter is a very thick, thick consistency. A little goes a long way with this products. For those with allergies, the smell is too over powering. I tested this products for a couple of weeks and it was too much. Not recommended for those with allergies
Carmen R.
Oxnard, CA
Keep skin very moisturized and smelling good . Great for sensitive skin . This scent is one of my favorites personally really liked endless live but it's no longer available . Due to it not being available this is my second favorite
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
Love love love this scent. My favorite one from VS. and the body butter is legit like butter. The way I use it. I keep it in the fridge. So when I apply it it's nice and cold. Especially on a hot summer day or if you have a sunburn.
Jess H.
Overall, this is an okay product. I love the body butters from Victoria's Secret, but I often find them to be overpowering with scent. Some actually have shimmer in them; therefore, you may be covered in microglitter. While microglitter is great, there are just some places you shouldn't have it on all over your body.
Kerri J.
Aberdeen, NJ
Smells good and does its job but it's very greasy. The smell is long lasting but leaves a residue on skin. Takes a while for it to sink in/dry but over all is an okay product. Very expensive in this case you're paying for the brand name not the quality of product.
Katherine L.
I used to work at Victoria's Secret, and these were one of the best deals in the store. Aqua kiss by itself is a nice scent, but you can also mix it with other scents to create your own signature scent!
Taylor W.
I love this product if I am wanting a little extra fragrance. The scent is nice and noticeable but not over powering! It is a little think but I still love it if I'm going out or for a long days work!
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I have the body butter in the acai scent from there body care line and I love it. I'll use the body butter after there scrub wash in the shower and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated
Dymon B.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
The Lotion That Makes People Ask Me Everyday Do You Have Lotion Because They Know I Have This In My Purse Lol. I Love Almost All If Victoria Secrets Lotions And Perfumes. The Lotion Last You All Day. When You Get In The Shower Or Pool You Are So Slippery Lol
Jennifer N.
Panama City, FL
Are there different sizes available of this product?
Jennifer N.
Panama City, FL
Does this product leave your skin feeling oily?
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
Is this product cruelty free?