BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Victoria Secret Vs Fantasies Deep Softening Body Butter Aqua Kiss [Aqua Kiss]
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I am a big fan of Victoria's Secret Fantasy line and I would buy their body butters often. The Aqua Kiss is one of my favorite scents they have in their line because its fresh but still feminine. Recently VS stopped making all their body butters when they redid their fantasy line. I hope the reformulate it and launch it again with their new stuff because I love very moisturizing lotions.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Love this body butter lotion, it has has great coverage and I love the water fresh scent that it carries. It lasts for 8 to 12 hours and the scent stays with it especially when layering it with the other Aqua kiss product line. pretty decently priced and usually comes in a gift set that you can buy....or a "3 for $20" type deal.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Lafayette , LA
I love love love my body butters from Victoria Secret! I use these every night after a bath. The scent is incredible and long lasting! It's a fresh scent that blends right in with any bath scents and won't be over powering. I will always buy the body butters at Victoria's Secret because they are definitely worth the price!
jessica B.
jessica B.
A Body Butter Is Going To Be More Moisturizing Than A Lotion. I Use It All The Time... I Like To Keep My Skin hydrated And Smelling Good. It Also Helps Prolong The Life Of My Self Tanner. It Smells Amazing! I Buy It Over And Over And I Would Highly Recommend Going Into The Store And Finding The One You Like Best.
-xx's
Jess H.
Jess H.
Overall, this is an okay product. I love the body butters from Victoria's Secret, but I often find them to be overpowering with scent. Some actually have shimmer in them; therefore, you may be covered in microglitter. While microglitter is great, there are just some places you shouldn't have it on all over your body.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Winnetka
Such an amazing product. I love the conditioning that it give my skin. I like to putilize it on at night before bed and the next morning my skin feel like baby skin. It leave my skin smooth and soft and on top of that it have a really nice scent calm and relaxing.
I love this product and will repurchase regularly
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love to have soft skin that smells alluring and looks soft to the touch. That is exactly what Victoria secrets vs fantasies deep softening body butter does. Your skin is smooth and smells wonderful. It's best to put on after shower or bath to get the softest skin but your skin is soft regardless.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
This lotion is amazing. All of the Victoria's Secret body butters are thick and amazing. I never buy them full price though. Wait for the Semi Annual Sale and stock up when they get priced down to $4 in the store. Would highly recommend. I have back ups of back ups for these. Love this scent too!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Charleston, WV
This body butter is great. Gives a long lasting moisturizing feel and makes your skin feel super soft. Although I do think this product is over priced but that goes for just about anything at VS. But I'm one to splurge on things i like. So I never have regrets when buying this product:)
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Albany, NY
I have this in the love spell smell and I absolutely love it. The price is good for the amount you get. I love how long the smell lasted, in love with the love spell smell. I use it every so often on special occasions when I want to smell heavenly. Definitely would recommend!
Panama City, FL
Are there different sizes available of this product?
Panama City, FL
Does this product leave your skin feeling oily?
Naomi J.