BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• I always buy the perfume Tease, my favorite, but I see that the m...3 Answers
  • What are the notes of this perfume? Are they more floral or fruity?4 Answers
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I love this scent! I have the travel size bottle because it’s a great go to fragrance when you’re out. It’s not too strong or overpowering. I would say it has a floral smell is the best way to describe it. But if you can picture the smell “ sexy “ I would for sure call it that! My boyfriend loves the smell, and people are always asking me what I am wearing! It’s not too expensive and it is long lasting as well. Victoria's Secret Victoria Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Scented Body Mist
Kayla P.
Medina, OH
I love the Victoria's Secret Victoria Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Scented Body Mist so much! It did meet my expectations it smells so good! I use this product almost everyday it is one of the best smelling perfumes I’ve ever had! I would definitely recommend this if you don’t like the perfume because of how heavy it is but the mist is sooo light but you can still smell it to the point where it’s not too light. Definitely recommend.
destiny w.
ashtabula
I swear this stuff smells so good I had several people compliment me on it this is my absolute favorite perfume ever know only does the smell amazing but it lasts all day no joke with most perfumes you have to reapply throughout the day but this one I apply at six in the morning and could still smell it around 9 o’clock at night when I go to take a shower I honestly recommend buying this you won’t regret it
Kariana S.
Brooklyn
This is my go to scent. I think it’s fresh and girl enough for me, but not in your face about it. The scent is clean and fragrant enough to last me all day. I don’t know if the name represent the personality it goes with, but I am definitely a Tease girl.
lovely m.
San Antonio
Absolutely great smell doesn’t affect the nose in any sort of way And that’s the great part I recommend this perfume to anybody who has allergies to certain types of perfume because this is a sweet smelling perfume that is dainty yet long-lasting smell
Makinzie J.
This is my favorite most from Victoria secret. It smells so pretty! I even have the matching lotion. The scent is pretty long lasting and the bottle is small so you can take it with you anywhere if you feel you need to touch up at any time.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this stuff! It has such a good smell. I think it smells like high end, fancy perfume but it doesn’t break the bank either. It’s more pricey than buying perfumes or sprays from bath and body works or target but it’s worth it!
Gladis H.
Jonesboro, GA
I keep this in my purse! I also have a backup one! My friend had it, & I just fell in love with the scent! The scent doesn’t last as long as I would like but it’s nice to touch up during the day. It’s a staple item for me!
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
This scent is my absolute favorite from VS. To be quite honest I've bought up to 4 of these mini mist at a time when they're on sale for $6 just so that I always have one to carry with me and make the actual perfume last me.
Courtney D.
Portsmouth, OH
I LOVE this fragrance. It is my go to gift around Christmas and for birthdays for my close friends. I have never had any problems with this product. It is affordable around the holidays because of the deals going on.
mary E.
I absolutely love this body mist. My only problem is I can't find it anymore inhave looked in stores and online. Can anyone help me?
Amanda A.
Cleveland, OH
What are the notes of this perfume? Are they more floral or fruity?
Brisa N.
Cicero, IL
I always buy the perfume Tease, my favorite, but I see that the mist is cheaper and is the same scent, so what is the difference of both, or which one last longer?
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
What does this smell like?
Tiffany H.