BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Aimeeh L.
Great smell! This is perfect for summer when you are sweating on the heat of the sun. It gives a sweet smell that will make you feel good even if you are out all day!
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I have so many sprays and perfumes from Victoria Secret and I love most of them!! Sometimes you get a smell that isn't for you but I'll give it to my mom or sister since our tastes are different. The scent lasts a while and they are usually on sale or going to be on sale. This scent is sweet and flowery. I believe it's one of my moms favorites!!
kandiss J.
I got this for Christmas and i think it smells super good. It has a sweet flowery smell. The lotion lasts longer than the spray does. The lotion is surprisingly hydrating . But when i went to get more, i thought the price was a bit high.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
I love how yummy this smells. I usually use it at night before bed and my fiancé loves it too. A good value compared to other high end products of the same quality, would definitely purchase again in the future.
Victoria P.
It is a wonderful fragrance and the packaging is so beautiful. The intensity of the scent could use some work though.
Deon B.
I love this fragrance. It is very soft and inviting. I wear it almost every single day. My only issue is that the scent wears off quickly.