Victoria's Secret Victoria Secret Give Me Love Frosted Cranberry & Vanilla Shimmer Lotion uploaded by Mary H.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Georgia H.
Orlando, FL
VS Give Me Love is literally my favorite scent they produced. However this was a holiday edition which makes me so sad. It smells like Christmas cookies in a bottle. And better yet, it's now in a shimmer lotion. (I own the spray as well). I am a glitter girl so anyone that wants to smell like a yummy freshly baked cookie and shine throughout the day and night. GET THIS.
Mary H.
Orange, MA
If I could give this 10 stars I would. This is hands down my absolute favorite lotion . I use it in the morning when I wake up and at night before bed. I got it as a gift from my boss and I have been in love ever since. The scent last for hours! I buy this a few times a year so I always have some for my purse, bathroom and my bedroom!!
AnaLisa M.
San Marcos, TX
Was absolutely one of my favorite lotions I had ever used up to that point, but when I ran out ( I had never used a whole bottle of lotion ever) I kept the bottle because I wanted to remember the kind it was. It smelled so nice and it made me sparkly which I loved, I have never been able to find it since I used it all those years ago.
Leksi C.
Springfield, OH
I absolutely 100% am in love with this lotion. It makes my skin moisturized and smells so delightful. I use it almost every day. There are very many cons to this product, such as my hands feeling moisturized and smelling good and no cons to me at all. I would definitely, without a doubt recommended... More than I already do!
sandra l.
Klamath Falls, OR
Yummy yummy yummy leaves you smelling so good.Has a really sweet smell that makes you want to eat it.Also it makes your skin super soft and feeling really hydrated.Then to top it off it has an amazing shimmer to it that leaves your skin illuminated.Cant say enough about how awesome of a product this actually is.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
This smells SO good and I love the sparkle. I had multiple different scents and I gave the rest away and kept this just in case I ever wanted some perfumey lotion. This lotion is pretty thick and oily where as I prefer light and non oily lotion. The strong fragrance also irritates my skin so I rarely use it.
Alexus R.
Jackson
Love the scent of this!! Definitely makes me shine & smell good all day! Put this on when I wake up & can still smell it at bed time. Love this lotion! Cranberry & Vanilla work great together. I wear this everyday! Can't wait to buy more! Definitely can use the bottle for over a month without any problems.
Skye H.
Beaverton, OR
If I could eat this lotion I would. The smell is divine and the lotion is beautifully creamy. If you apply too much it can get kind of goopy and sticky, but I would say that's its only con. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes Victoria's Secret scents and is in the market for a nice new lotion.
Alexia K.
Hartford
This stuff is heaven in a bottle, the sent alone will get you hooked. It is so gentle but yet still has an amazing long lasting smell. Lwts be honest who doesn't love glitter and why not use lotion and glitter at the same time. Your skin looks radiant and glows with just a little of the lotions.
Felicia H.
Maud, TX
Its a sweet mix of winter time and fruit helps me bring in the holiday cheer. I can smell it all day on my body. I got it when they had their sales going on she to me it was a steal! I bought it at the Victoria secret store in the mall. It's on my list to get again this upcoming winter!!