Victorias Secret VICTORIA SECRET by Victoria's Secret VANILLA LACE HAND AND BODY CREAM 6.7 OZ uploaded by Geonna K.Victorias Secret VICTORIA SECRET by Victoria's Secret VANILLA LACE HAND AND BODY CREAM 6.7 OZ uploaded by Karina B.Victorias Secret VICTORIA SECRET by Victoria's Secret VANILLA LACE HAND AND BODY CREAM 6.7 OZ uploaded by Daniela E.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

VICTORIA SECRET by Victoria's Secret VANILLA LACE HAND AND BODY CREAM 6.7 OZ see more...

• "By the name, it seems like it would smell really good next time I go to Victoria's Secret I'll be sure to look for it and test it out." in 1 review
  • "This smells really good and I always keep a bottle of it in my car because it moisturizes my hands pretty well and it's the best smelling lotion in the collection." in 1 review
  • "Not the best moisturizer considering I have very dry skin but the product does smell great" in 1 review
Lela V.
I love this lotion i usually stay away from Victoria secret lotion because it's greasy, but this one wasn't. It was $7 a bottle when I got it. Makes you skin soft and smell good through out the day.
Zoe W.
Cocoa, FL
I usually thing Victoria's Secret is a little overrated, but lately, I've purchased some things from there. This product being one them. And all I have to say is 🙌🙌. Unlike most lotions from Victoria's Secret, that offer more scent than moisture, actually made my skin feel hydrated . It wasn't greasy and smelled great .
Adriana M.
Austin, TX
If you love the smell of vanilla, you will love this product! It is a very strong scent and last quite longer than other creams I have used. I feel like it is light weight for the most part. I would buy the product again if I was looking to go for a super girly scent.
Christie L.
Plaistow, NH
I love the smell! It's a beautiful light smell that lingers throughout the day! It smooths right into your skin and it smells even more when you use the matching body wash and body spray! I use this product every single day.
Shelby  D.
Godfrey, IL
I love me some Victoria secert but I do have to say that this lotion makes me feel really oily and the sent never stays, it makes me so aggravated cause the sent is so good going on but it lasts for about 20 mins and then it's gone
Katy G.
In love with this lotion I use it almost everyday ! The smell is amazing but it's not extremely strong and you don't need to apply a lot on your legs and arms. A dime size will do for each.
Amanda S.
Rockford, IL
I love the smell of this vanilla body cream. It isn't too overpowering. The cream texture is great for dry skin and helps my skin to feel better virtually immediately!
Elizabeth S.
Keizer, OR
I love this lotion because it is so hydrating and smells sweet but not like a typical cheap vanilla smell and its both a hand and body lotion, it's great!
Suzanna C.
Phoenix, AZ
This lotion smells so good! It moisturizes your skin so nicely, and people around me are always asking what smells so good. It's the lotion!