Victoria's Secret Victoria Secret Bombshell Pink Diamonds Shimmer Powder uploaded by María Fernanda M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Honestly I bought this without even thinking that I would end up using it as highlighter for my make up it is great I love the shimmer I love the power I love everything about it I have bought this morning because I bought it three times already and I will continue to buy it because even though I know I know you said for what it is for I love the results
Chanel H.
San Marcos , TX
I loved the smell of the bombshell perfume, so when I saw this product I had to try it! I love the brush application and it doesn't spill glitter everywhere! It actually smells like the perfume and gives you a nice subtle shimmer to your skin!
Kimmy P.
So pretty with a nice shine all over the body! I love how glittery it looks!! Super easy to apply and lasts a good amount of time. I will use this if I am going out and trying to accentuate a certain body part.
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
I absolutely love this product I would recommend it to anyone it is just such sudl enough to give your skin a nice touch
Tessa Q.
Elkhart, IN
I love using this to highlight after finishing my makeup! Sometime it comes out too fast but other than that I love it!
Nadia K.
Amazing smell that lasts for a long time! Always packed nicely. The price is a bit high but in my opinion it's worse it! I bought it in the shop in Dubai. And I don regret! I obviously recommend it and going to buy more products from Victoria secret!
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
This looks super cute has anyone tired it yet?