BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Espi T.
Greenfield, CA
This fragrance mist is my absolute favorite scent. The very first time I purchased it, I knew it was the scent for me! It is not that pricey, it's about $18 and lasts very long. Over the course of 2 years I've only bought 3 bottles! I cannot go a day with out using it, I love the way they captured the scent of water. At least that's what I call the scent, after all the name is Aqua Kiss.
Amber R.
Albuquerque, NM
There's only one bad thing about this spray and that's the fragrance isn't extremely long lasting. That being said I can make this spray last me months and months. The scent is clean and fresh but still sweet. I've tried more vs fragrances than I can count and this one has definitely been my favorite by far.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Oh my goodness I love love love this spray! Every female has to have that one signature scent and Aquarius Kiss is most definitely mine. I've been searching for the right perfume for years. I finally found this one about a year ago. I wear this almost everyday and I couldn't be happier about it☺
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Yum!!! This scent is so fresh and makes me wants to lay out on the beach. I got this product for free from the victorias secret new blush line promotion and I am so glad I got this scent! I received the small vial, perfect for taking on the go. Seriously, such an amazing scent.
Tania A.
Warren, MI
I LOVE THIS SMELL. The smell is amazing I love the color too! It's a very nice bottle and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends. VS always has good deals with these perfumes. I love them so much I've purchased all of the scents and they're amazing
Mia S.
Arlington, TX
OMG!! This body mist has me smelling good all day. I get such great compliments wearing it. The scent is a more floral scent and very refreshing. The bottle has a nice look. This body mist is from Victoria Secret! Everyone should look into this masterpiece.
Charissa A.
Bedford, TX
One of my all time favorite scents from Victoria secret! A good scent for any season of the year... this is my go to for everyday wear to smell good. I am consistently getting compliments and asked what I am wearing daily. You won't regret this purchase!
Dallana F.
Van Nuys, CA
This has to be one of my favorite Victoria's Secret fragrances. It has a beautiful smell that does not overpower but it is definitely there. I have multiple Victoria's Secret fragrances and this is the one I use the most because of its amazing sent.
Amanda L.
This one smells good like freesia. it's very fresh and not overpowering at all. It's a blue liquid and has a body lotion in this scent too. I always loved their freesia scents. VS needs to bring back the classic scents, even if only online.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Debo confesar que me gusta esta fragancia pero no es mi favorita siento que pierde rápido subolor y queda mas fuerte el alcohol sin embargo si la volvería a comprar porque en la ropa perdura el aroma y me agrada. 🙈💋
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
Has any one bought this product???