BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #66 in Fragrance for Her

Buy on Jet.com
sarah s.
Clint, TX
I really am in love with this body spray it smells so charmy and nice that i choose to buy some and give them as Christmas presents who doesn't like Victoria secret senses i love them.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
Aqua Kiss is one of my most favorite sprays from Victoria’s Secret! It smells so nice and for some reason it reminds me of the beach. It stays on for a long time and people always complement the scent when I’m wearing it :)
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
When I first purchased this the mist smelled good, but I realized the more I used it the more it started to just smell like alcohol. I’m not a fan of smelling like that. So I only use it during emergencies at work but I will not be purchasing this item again.
Esperanza S.
Houston , tx
I love this fragrance smells very rich, it is a very soft smell lasts a lot the smell, ami I love it is already ending, I think I'll go for another, I love it 😍Victoria's Secret Victoria Secret Aqua Kiss Body Mist, 8.4 Ounce
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
This product is wonderful! Love the scent. It is long lasting. I apply in the morning and can still smell it in the evening. Subtle scent. Not overpowering. Receive several compliments on how good I smell when wearing it.
Rebeca V.
This splash is so refreshing! OMG! I put when i got out from the shower and i feel so refreshing! I buy at the Victoria Secret store near my house on a very good price.
Kachi N.
I like this product because it holds true to its name "Aqua Kiss" because it smells like a day @ the beach. I wouldn't know how much this was because it was a gift. But I wouldn't buy it again because I like warm scents. But if you're into beachy smells go ahead !
Jennifer P.
Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss fragrance mist is my go to daily body spray. If you love water scents this is a must for you. It smells absolutely amazing. Not over powering either. Retails for $18 full price but Victoria's Secret has several sale throughout the year where you can get it much cheaper!
leticia v.
I love this!!! I purchased it for $7 at Victoria's Secret when it had its grand opening here in town and it was by far the best one out of them all!!! I even grabbed the lotion and I take it to work and to the gym, it lasts me quite a while until I purchase more but I recommend it to everyone! Y'all should go when they have sales! Amazing!
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
I have alptof perfumes i have dollar tree perfume all the way up to $100+ perfume one of my top 3 is this this it smells so good and you can get the matching lotion it has a hard to describe smell it has a fruity but flower smell to me. Its great for daily use or even date night! Im not sure about everywhere ots its $18 a bottle but its a good size bottle when i was a cna 2 sprays would last my whole 12 hour shift i would suggest this to anyone and everyone i love it
luz a.
Has any one bought this product???
Amanda W.
I love this scent but I feel like it needs "more" of something. I mix scents a lot to create something different. Any recommendations on what this would pair well with?
Lynn W.
Aragon, GA
Am I the only one crazy about this scent :)
Aurelia M.
Brugge
What is your favorite smell of the body mist? I am thinking about to get a new one :)
Tierra M.
Orlando, FL
Has any one bought this product???