Victoria's Secret Victoria Eau De Parfum uploaded by Anabell C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fresh, sexy, totally irresistible: it’s everything you love about Victoria's Secret in a sparkling blend of red berries, Victoria rose and crème brûlée.

Linsey J.
This is another good scent from VS. this ones more my casual attire or work perfume. It’s not too sweet or strong it’s just a good smell. It’s kinda fruity but not too bad. I would buy it again!
Mackenzie M.
Furzton, Milton Keynes
This was my go to perfume for a long time! I love the floral rose notes in it. I feel that VS perfumes last for a long time compared to the price and you can get GREAT deals on discontinued scents at the semi annual sale. This specific one is a great every day perfume that's good for work since it's so subtle and feminine.
Gina C.
East Hanover , NJ
I bought a sample roll on of this scent years ago when it first came out and it's been my absolute favorite ever since! I'm very picky with my perfumes and this one I just can't get enough of! I bought the bigger bottle, and wear this almost every day!
Alesha R.
Cokato, MN
Victoria's Secret perfumes are my favorite! They are long lasting and not over priced. I love the pretty packaging and perfect blend that's never overpowering. I think these perfumes are better than others at the same price range.
Nani C.
I've bought this perfume before for my mother. I bought it at the Victoria secrets in soho NY. It smells amazing!!!!!! It last a long time but it also depends on the person. I've bought it a few times.
Kaitlin D.
Saint Paul, MN
This perfume smells amazing. it has a great flowery, fresh scent. It is no comparison within smells to other perfumes. It lasts all day and night without having to respray. I bought it at the Victoria Secret store and I would definitely recommend it and buy it again!
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
This perfume smells really good but tree only down fall is that it doesn't last all day on me. It acts almost as an light spray mist
Stacy T.
Savannah, GA
The scent is great and the price is reasonable. The downside to this fragrance is that it does not last as long as I would like
Amanda H.
Princeton, MN
I love Victoria's secret perfumes and scents!!! So many are amazing and fantastic. Victoria's secret is the greatest store
Daniele H.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love Victoria's Secret! There are always so many new sets coming out but my favorite by far is still love spell always!