Victoria's Secret Victoria Eau De Cologne Spray

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Victoria Eau De Cologne Spray was launched in 1991.

Does it really smell good ?
A que uele esa crema para el cuerpo?
Which kind of fragrance is having ,and how much is lasting?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Victoria Eau De Cologne Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Danville, CA
This scent is amazing, and I love how refreshing it is. I bought it as an impulse buy at my mall's VS, but I am so happy I did. The price is good, especially with all the sales. The scent is like a fruity musk. I would repurchase; but I would want the scent to last longer.
Pico Rivera
Victoria secret body sprays are life! Every girl has to at least own one body spray. Plus Victoria secret has all sorts of different scents to choose from, oh and the packaging is gorge! 😍
Atlanta, IL
Victoria is my favorite scent by far from Victoria's Secret.  Unfortunately, I have not seen it in the store or online in several years.  I wish they would bring it back.  I was very sad when they discontinued it.  I always got complimented on how good I smell every time I would wear it.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Such a wonderful and sexy scent. I put it on in the morning, and it lasts through the night.
Navarre, FL
I don't know if you are the one who is your problem or your own or your opinion and you are not a problem great app or
Salem, OR
Love all there perfume. Lasts a long while & smells great. I had to get 2 just in case
I had bought this for my grandmother. It really smells like a grandmother. It is way to strong for my liking.
Palm Bay, FL
Loved the scent. Was sporty but yet software, absolutely love it! Would highly recommend this to everyone, try it. You might like it! 😄
Auburn Hills, MI
Not my favorite sent but it does smell okay. I prefer a less sweet scent. This one is a little too sweet for me.
Rochester, NY
This has been my go to perfume for years! I always have people stop and tell me how good I smell and ask where I got it. It is a bit pricy but compared to many designer perfumes, it is a great value. The scent is long lasting and you get quite a bit in the bottle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sector la fe calle 1 casa #42