BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Victoria Eau De Cologne Spray was launched in 1991.

Buy on Beauty ...
Robin B.
Atlanta, IL
Victoria is my favorite scent by far from Victoria's Secret.  Unfortunately, I have not seen it in the store or online in several years.  I wish they would bring it back.  I was very sad when they discontinued it.  I always got complimented on how good I smell every time I would wear it.
Andrea C.
Mercer Rd, Sylvania
I was pleasantly surprised by this fragrance. I just grabbed it at the counter to ensure I got the free tote but I actually greatly enjoyed it. It does seem slightly over priced but that is not overly surprising for this store. The packaging was really nice.
Janani H.
Yorba Linda, CA
LOVE all of Victoria's secret's fragrances. The packaging is so gorgeous and the scents are very classy, yet sexy and flirty at the same time. I constantly find myself going for their products, really impressed and I'm so thrilled during their semi annual sales!
Alejandra G.
Doral, FL
I love all the Victoria´s secrets fragances. This one specially smells great. It last all day. I bought it in a mall. His bottle is cute. I would buy it again because it is a very good product. It isn´t cheap but you have to buy it. You definetely have to buy it.
Tina S.
Danville, CA
This scent is amazing, and I love how refreshing it is. I bought it as an impulse buy at my mall's VS, but I am so happy I did. The price is good, especially with all the sales. The scent is like a fruity musk. I would repurchase; but I would want the scent to last longer.
Sundy D.
Victorias Secret Victoria for Women has long since been one of my favorite scents. It's not too strong or sweet, but it last all day without having to reapply. I have purchased this perfume online and at the Victorias Secret store. I definitely suggest trying this scent.
Cristina S.
omg how I love Victoria's secret angels dream. one or two sprays keeps me smelling great all day. I love the fact that it is not such a strong scent that you would get a headached. it strong enough to keep you fresh all day no matter the amount of activities you do.
Shannon C.
Rochester, NY
This has been my go to perfume for years! I always have people stop and tell me how good I smell and ask where I got it. It is a bit pricy but compared to many designer perfumes, it is a great value. The scent is long lasting and you get quite a bit in the bottle.
Stephanie R.
Pico Rivera
Victoria secret body sprays are life! Every girl has to at least own one body spray. Plus Victoria secret has all sorts of different scents to choose from, oh and the packaging is gorge! 😍
Heather S.
I love endless love. Nothing beats this smell to me. I tried it as a teen and still today I would choose it over all of their other fragrances. Its not to strong but it stands out. And it lasts even when you think it's not there anymore
Nicole R.
Sector la fe calle 1 casa #42
A que uele esa crema para el cuerpo?
Lara S.
Florence
Which kind of fragrance is having ,and how much is lasting?