BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Valleri R.
I loved this scent so much, I bough the entire line of it, including the candle! Unfortunately, they no longer carry this fragrance and I wish it would come back! The scent was both sexy and feminine. I would buy several bottles of perfume, lotion, powder and even the candle again if they brought it back!
Robin B.
Atlanta, IL
Victoria is my favorite scent by far from Victoria's Secret.  Unfortunately, I have not seen it in the store or online in several years.  I wish they would bring it back.  I was very sad when they discontinued it.  I always got complimented on how good I smell every time I would wear it.
Andrea C.
Mercer Rd, Sylvania
I was pleasantly surprised by this fragrance. I just grabbed it at the counter to ensure I got the free tote but I actually greatly enjoyed it. It does seem slightly over priced but that is not overly surprising for this store. The packaging was really nice.
Alejandra G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the Victoria´s secrets fragances. This one specially smells great. It last all day. I bought it in a mall. His bottle is cute. I would buy it again because it is a very good product. It isn´t cheap but you have to buy it. You definetely have to buy it.
Sundy D.
Victorias Secret Victoria for Women has long since been one of my favorite scents. It's not too strong or sweet, but it last all day without having to reapply. I have purchased this perfume online and at the Victorias Secret store. I definitely suggest trying this scent.
Cristina S.
omg how I love Victoria's secret angels dream. one or two sprays keeps me smelling great all day. I love the fact that it is not such a strong scent that you would get a headached. it strong enough to keep you fresh all day no matter the amount of activities you do.
Shannon C.
Rochester, NY
This has been my go to perfume for years! I always have people stop and tell me how good I smell and ask where I got it. It is a bit pricy but compared to many designer perfumes, it is a great value. The scent is long lasting and you get quite a bit in the bottle.
Maria H.
Texarkana, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this scent until I discovered Tease. It is now my new favorite. This one I guess you could say just got old. It was time for something new. The smell is good.
Madisyn T.
Mayo, Fl
This smells heavenly. It is perfect for any night out on the town! You will love it. I got this as a gift for Christmas a few years back and once I ran out I had to go get another bottle!
Demarea G.
Tulare, CA
I love victoria's secret.. they are on the pricey side but if you have money to splurge they are a must.. they smell so good and always make me feel extra beautiful
Nicole R.
Sector la fe calle 1 casa #42
A que uele esa crema para el cuerpo?
Lara S.
Florence
Which kind of fragrance is having ,and how much is lasting?