BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Beauty ...
Tina S.
Tina S.
Danville, CA
This scent is amazing, and I love how refreshing it is. I bought it as an impulse buy at my mall's VS, but I am so happy I did. The price is good, especially with all the sales. The scent is like a fruity musk. I would repurchase; but I would want the scent to last longer.
Sundy D.
Sundy D.
Victorias Secret Victoria for Women has long since been one of my favorite scents. It's not too strong or sweet, but it last all day without having to reapply. I have purchased this perfume online and at the Victorias Secret store. I definitely suggest trying this scent.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Doral, FL
I love all the Victoria´s secrets fragances. This one specially smells great. It last all day. I bought it in a mall. His bottle is cute. I would buy it again because it is a very good product. It isn´t cheap but you have to buy it. You definetely have to buy it.
Janani H.
Janani H.
San Diego, CA
LOVE all of Victoria's secret's fragrances. The packaging is so gorgeous and the scents are very classy, yet sexy and flirty at the same time. I constantly find myself going for their products, really impressed and I'm so thrilled during their semi annual sales!
Heather S.
Heather S.
I love endless love. Nothing beats this smell to me. I tried it as a teen and still today I would choose it over all of their other fragrances. Its not to strong but it stands out. And it lasts even when you think it's not there anymore
Kat W.
Kat W.
Could not find "Pure Seduction" in the list. Received it as a gift from my daughter. It is sweet and flirty and fun. Use it when feeling flirty Lol. Great fun. Sort of a spicy fresh raspberry scent feels young but still fun.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Dayton, OH
This is one of my all-time favorite perfume and it's Moe so good and it doesn't attract bugs I always get compliments on how good it always gets the dog jumped on my friends and family rave about it and I love it so so much
Christy C.
Christy C.
Greenwood, AR
This is the best perfume ever created. I am devastated that I can no longer buy this perfume. I would give anything if they would bring this perfume back. This is my husbands favorite perfume on me as well.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Pico Rivera
Victoria secret body sprays are life! Every girl has to at least own one body spray. Plus Victoria secret has all sorts of different scents to choose from, oh and the packaging is gorge! 😍
Madisyn T.
Madisyn T.
Mayo, Fl
This smells heavenly. It is perfect for any night out on the town! You will love it. I got this as a gift for Christmas a few years back and once I ran out I had to go get another bottle!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Sector la fe calle 1 casa #42
A que uele esa crema para el cuerpo?
Lara S.
Lara S.
Florence
Which kind of fragrance is having ,and how much is lasting?