Add a Photo

By VICTORIA'S SECRET
#400 in Fragrance for Her
For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.
simona m.
simona m.

Tina S.
Tina S.
Danville, CA

This scent is amazing, and I love how refreshing it is. I bought it as an impulse buy at my mall's VS, but I am so happy I did. The price is good, especially with all the sales. The scent is like a fruity musk. I would repurchase; but I would want the scent to last longer.
Sundy D.
Sundy D.

Victorias Secret Victoria for Women has long since been one of my favorite scents. It's not too strong or sweet, but it last all day without having to reapply. I have purchased this perfume online and at the Victorias Secret store. I definitely suggest trying this scent.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.

omg how I love Victoria's secret angels dream. one or two sprays keeps me smelling great all day. I love the fact that it is not such a strong scent that you would get a headached. it strong enough to keep you fresh all day no matter the amount of activities you do.
Eglė D.
Eglė D.

Omg love this smell and color is so cute love this product I use it every single day, really good, and it is not so expenssive, value is really good, every women shoud try this, lasting is really long and its the best thing. comportible no matter where are you going
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Rochester, NY

This has been my go to perfume for years! I always have people stop and tell me how good I smell and ask where I got it. It is a bit pricy but compared to many designer perfumes, it is a great value. The scent is long lasting and you get quite a bit in the bottle.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
miami, florida

I love all the Victoria´s secrets fragances. This one specially smells great. It last all day. I bought it in a mall. His bottle is cute. I would buy it again because it is a very good product. It isn´t cheap but you have to buy it. You definetely have to buy it.
Janani H.
Janani H.
San Diego, CA

LOVE all of Victoria's secret's fragrances. The packaging is so gorgeous and the scents are very classy, yet sexy and flirty at the same time. I constantly find myself going for their products, really impressed and I'm so thrilled during their semi annual sales!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Mercer Rd, Sylvania

I was pleasantly surprised by this fragrance. I just grabbed it at the counter to ensure I got the free tote but I actually greatly enjoyed it. It does seem slightly over priced but that is not overly surprising for this store. The packaging was really nice.
Heather S.
Heather S.

I love endless love. Nothing beats this smell to me. I tried it as a teen and still today I would choose it over all of their other fragrances. Its not to strong but it stands out. And it lasts even when you think it's not there anymore
Lara S.
Lara S.
Florence

Which kind of fragrance is having ,and how much is lasting?

Join Now