Victoria's Secret VICTOIRA'S SECRET 4 PIECE GIFT SET

Victoria's Secret VICTOIRA'S SECRET 4 PIECE GIFT SET "BOMBSHELL,TEASE,VERY SEXY & HEAVENLY

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #61 in Fragrance Sets

Victoria's Secret VICTOIRA'S SECRET 4 PIECE GIFT SET
Hannan T.
I got this as a gift and it came in a different more cuter box that i now use as perfume & jewelry storage (lots of lil drawers and stuff) but i got this YEARS ago.. like 5 years ago and im on my last perfume! Smells great too
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
My favorite fragrance from VS is Very Sexy but I like the others as well. They usually come out with these 4 piece gift sets around the holidays and I love buying these to mix up my parfums or to gift to my friends and family. It's so great to receive a little sampler of different scents so you can change it up depending on your mood or where you are going (sunny BBQ or drinkies with the girls at the trendiest bar in town usually call for different scents, don't you think?)
Kim T.
Omaha, NE
I am a HUGE fan of Victoria secret products. I love their lotions and body mists and perfumes this is usually where I purchase my mini mists, they are a little pricy but they're great I do wish they would be a little longer lasting scent wise it does wear off fast but overall great!
Migdalia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this gift set for Christmas last year. Very cute value set. I mostly use very sexy and bombshell. But very sexy was my favorite out of all 4. It was my night out body spray when I didn't want to wear perfume. The sizes of the bottle are perfect travel size, you just put it in your carry on and just go. This is also a great way to try a few of Victoria Secret body spray with out breaking then bank.
Alexandria E.
I love assorted gift sets like this and this past holiday season, VS hit it out of the park! I have 4 sisters, and not sure which scents each of them likes, so this makes it easy. The products are a bit small for the price of the gift set, but it gives the person who will be using it an idea of what they like or don't like.
Ashley H.
West Chester, OH
I like this set because the scents are all 4 very different. Bombshell I find is a very strong smell so be careful so you do not put too much. Also, be aware if you are going to be in confined places with people when using this one. Very sexy is one of my favorites. I would say this is more for a night out and not a daytime sent because it too is a strong scent. Heavenly is one that is lighter and I would recommend to wear during the daytime.
Ashilee T.
Patterson, CA
Every single one of these perfumes is to die for! Each one has its own qualities about it that makes it so great but, if I could pick 4 perfumes and stick them in a box these would be them. Definitely my favorite and I totally recommend this to everyone.
Nurita R.
Pasadena, CA
I've had this product in my bunch for a long as it has been out I love to carry it around in my purse it smells amazing I've been wearing it for a long time and I highly recommend it to anyone who's looking for a perfume that's not strong
Allie H.
Ward, AR
I am obsessed with everything Victoria secret, and have a huge collection of their perfumes as well. I got this as a gift from my lovely sister and was ecstatic. The sizes are great, always had one in my purse, car, and at home. I honestly don't know which one I loved more, they are all apsolutely amazing
Tileatha R.
Lithonia, GA
I got this gift set for Christmas and I absolutely love it. It's a great combination of light sweet and sexy scents. My two favorites are bombshell and tease. I would define recommend this gift set. It makes s great gift.