Victoria's Secret VICTOIRA'S SECRET 4 PIECE GIFT SET

Victoria's Secret VICTOIRA'S SECRET 4 PIECE GIFT SET "BOMBSHELL,TEASE,VERY SEXY & HEAVENLY

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret VICTOIRA'S SECRET 4 PIECE GIFT SET
Hannan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and it came in a different more cuter box that i now use as perfume & jewelry storage (lots of lil drawers and stuff) but i got this YEARS ago.. like 5 years ago and im on my last perfume! Smells great too
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite fragrance from VS is Very Sexy but I like the others as well. They usually come out with these 4 piece gift sets around the holidays and I love buying these to mix up my parfums or to gift to my friends and family. It's so great to receive a little sampler of different scents so you can change it up depending on your mood or where you are going (sunny BBQ or drinkies with the girls at the trendiest bar in town usually call for different scents, don't you think?)
Brandy V.
Strasburg, Va
I recieved this set as a gift from a co worker avout a year ago. I love all of the fragrences I use them often. Infact, the only one I have left is tease but only beacause I opened them one at a time instead of all at once.
Kim T.
Omaha, NE
I am a HUGE fan of Victoria secret products. I love their lotions and body mists and perfumes this is usually where I purchase my mini mists, they are a little pricy but they're great I do wish they would be a little longer lasting scent wise it does wear off fast but overall great!
Madeleine H.
Severna Park, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a fun product! You get these adorable little sample glass bottles of perfume, that are both adorable and smell amazing!!
amber w.
Baytown, TX
This set is amazing. The smell of this perfume is amazing very light fragrance.. I recommend this set to friends and family..
Marissa R.
Clear Spring, MD
This is an amazing gift for the hard too buy for person. It smells amazing and everyone loves Victorias secret.
Dominique D.
Irwindale , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to for every and any occasion. The scents aren't too strong and they last all day.
Nicole C.
Destin, FL
Love the variety to test on me....some to me are a bit too strong for my liking, others are nice and light
Calle W.
Indianapolis, IN
Very Sexy is my go to fragrance. I think it just smells so good and I even get compliments on it all the time!