BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Amazon
  • "I would say this is an extreme plumper. The tingling sensation is really intense and it definitely enhances that pout! I haven't been able to find it lately but I feel like it's worth the price!" in 4 reviews
Nicole C.
Las Vegas, NV
Emily M.
Monroeville
Not the best due to the lasting effect but it does work. Tingles and has a spicy taste to it, similar to cinnamon but had to reapply within 30 minutes of applying to keep my lips plump.
Courtney R.
Belhaven, NC
It was good!! It definitely did the job and plumped my lips. It was pretty good value and I have used it consistently over the time that I’ve had it. It also had a nice shimmer to it. I personally don’t like the cinnamon in it but it’s a great buy!!
Love it! It has a brush tip so applys smooth and well. It’s thick so it won’t wear off quick. Its clear with a pink tint Which I personally love. I picked up a few from Victoria secret and when I’m done I’ll buy more.
Katelyn E.
Silver Plume, CO
This plumper is amazing! It works really well on top of other lip colors to add a glossy finish. This product really works, temporarily plumps with no tingling or discomfort and it's not too sticky. Highly recommend!
Victoria C.
Westminster
Worked pretty well, but had a sort of cinnamon spicy feel to it, i bought it at Victoria Secret, first time user of this product easy to apply and use, i wouldn’t use it or buy it again to be honest.
Cheyanna L.
Didn’t leave my lips plump. Taste like cinnamon, & it’s too thick. Not my fave. Nice shine, that’s it tho. The pink tinted one is really pretty! Just for the glossy tint tho.
Bri L.
Elmwood Park, NJ
This is intense! It makes my lips tingle like crazy and is very thick! I do love this product and how it give my lips the extra plump they need!
Kaylee C.
Mishawaka
This plumper was way harder to deal with then any other lip plumper. It didn’t have a great enough outcome to be that strong on the lips.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
the plumping effects are definitely not extreme and this gloss is very sticky. seems to have a shade adjusting pink color