Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Touch Eau De Parfum uploaded by JULI$$A 👑.Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Touch Eau De Parfum uploaded by Ruthy G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Touch Fragrance Body Mist is made with Italian Iris, Gilded Apricot, Amber Wood, Tempting. Sensual. Very Sexy Touch. Go beyond desire.

Buy on Jet.com*
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is one of my favorite Victoria's Secret perfume. I own the travel size (2.5 fl oz), and I've had it for years. I have so much left, and I use it often. But because the scent is so strong and lasts so long, I don't have to spray much to get the affect. Highly recommend.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Love! Received this as a gift and have been obsessed since. It’s a fruity kind of floral scent that is sweet but not overpowering. It’s very fresh and sexy. I think it works perfect for day or night because the scent is so versatile. The bottle lasts a while too which is awesome.
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
This scent is very, very strong. A little goes a long way. I feel that this has a more mature smell and would recommend you trying it before you purchase. The packaging however, is amazing and the size is perfect for travel or to carry in your purse.  Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Touch Eau De Parfum
Daniela H.
Renton, WA
I absolutely love this fragrance ! I use it every time I go to work . The smell just lasts so good ! I believe that it is a great price especially if you can get it in a deal ! Very pretty bottle cute and makes you feel fresh ! Definitely give it a try I'm sure you'll love it like i do
Lillian G.
Smells so good. Love it. It's been a while since I've replaced it. But it smells amazingly. Very tangible scent and sweet but has a bit of boldness to it. It has nice packaging as well. Very cute. Would repurchase.
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Love the scent of this but I tend to get tired of all the mists that VS has. They all end up smelling the same. Pretty pricey for a mist since it doesn't last very long when you spray it on. Wouldn't buy it again
JULI$$A 👑.
Rogers , AR
I got this as a gift and I loved it it's almost completely gone I like to wear it for school mostly because the debt stays all day long and it smells really good I would buy it again.
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Favorite all time sent is very sexy. Love it in a spray or locations. Nice designer bottle. Prefer this scent over all others scent seems to last through out the day for me
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
I have gotten a ton of compliments when I wear this perfume. It smells sweet but not overbearing, and smells like a really nice perfume without that extra scent of alcohol that cheap perfume tends to have. The bottle is also nice because it's all glass, but my top did break into two separate pieces, so I take off the top and then take off the second part of the top. Apart from that, its great! I'm almost out actually haha
Arya A.
Any time I wear any of the Victoria's Secret perfumes, I get loads of compliments. I almost never go for any other ones when these are so nice. This Very Sexy Touch is one of my favourites. Its always a little hard to find at the VS near my house, but besides Bombshell, this is the one for me. It smells heavenly.