Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Temptation Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nancy C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #76 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy "Temptation" "Irresistible. Provocative. Very Sexy Temptation." Passion Flower, Moroccan Jasmine & Blushing Orchid

Buy on Amazon
Nancy C.
This Victoria secret fragrance mist smells great. The scent is very long lasting. It's very soft and not overpowering at all. You don't need to spray on a lot either. I love Victoria secret you can always find something.
Kimberley B.
Englewood
My favorite of Victoria secret collection, I love how it smelled on my skin and it last for a long time, I wear this the most. I love Victoria secret products
Shaheera J.
Madison, AL
This is by far my favorite Victoria Secret fragrance I wore this practically everyday and received compliments all the time. I was so hurt that I couldn’t reorder it because it was out of stock on amazon.
Christina c.
I'm so sad I can not repurchase this scent, I was totally obsessed with it and they discontinued it - if I would had known it was going to be discontinued-  i would had bought 10 kits (not kidding)
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I was a little unsure of this product when I sampled it at the store but my sweet husband got it for me as a gift (because he loved it haha) and after using it consistently I absolutely love it! Looking at the packaging I thought it would be much deeper of a scent and I typically lean towards a sweeter scented perfume but I'm always looking to mix things up and this is the perfect in between!
Kellianne P.
I used this until it was gone! I think that pretty much say it for itself.
It smells amazing! Last a great amount of time. I would spray it once more during the day. But that didn't bother me any. I got many compliments
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Trisha k.
Roseville, MI
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes! I love the scent and will continue to repurchase as long as its sold!
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA
I love this scent and it last. I love the look of the bottle. I normally use this when I go out with friends
Ashley D.
Morristown, TN
This is one of the best perfume scents I have ever tried.I highly recommend it if you are looking for a good scent all year round.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I must try this how is it
Adriana P.
Is it as good as very sexy touch? I've been using very sexy touch for a while and I want to try a new one and since Victoria's Secret ones are my favourites.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?