Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY TEMPTATION Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nancy C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy "Temptation" "Irresistible. Provocative. Very Sexy Temptation." Passion Flower, Moroccan Jasmine & Blushing Orchid see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna G.
Anna G.
This fragrance was a bit strong for me when you first spray after it wears down some what it is an ok scent.. I was disappointed in this product.
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
Smells good, but it pretty strong. I don't want to have to avoid using more than a dab of a product.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Light and sexy smelling fragrance goes on and stays on better when using Victoria's Secret body lotion. This product needs to be reapplied throughout the day as it is not long lasting.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Greenwood, IN
It's an okay fragrance it's defiently a darker warm scent but it's a little too harsh for me. My mother in law loves it but I'm a fruity smelling girl.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Love the body mist but Victoria secret does need to find formulas that will help the mist last alil longer ... if not this is not a must purchase . Buy a perfume instead . This smell will disappear in 10 mins with the mist :(
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Central, SC
This scent is absolutely dreamy! I love the flirty, yet still womanly smell to it. This did not stay on as long as I had hoped it would. I keep having to reapply it throughout the day. I bought this in the Victoria's Secret store at a very fair price, compared to other mists. I love this scent, so I think if I purchase this again, I will get the actual perfume instead.
Shana M.
Shana M.
Fallston, MD
Just like most other VS fragrances the fragrance itself is very very nice but it doesn't last very long and is gone very quickly
Diane N.
Diane N.
Toronto
The product was good but I prefer light, scents and I found this one to be a little too heavy.
Christy Y.
Christy Y.
Norwalk, CA
Love and hate sometimes it's too strong sometimes it's not but I love it either way
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tipton, IN
Liked this. Wasnt too overwhelming of a smell. Was very light and clean smelling like i like. A little too expensive for my taste
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Is it as good as very sexy touch? I've been using very sexy touch for a while and I want to try a new one and since Victoria's Secret ones are my favourites.
Caragan T.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I must try this how is it