Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY TEMPTATION Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nancy C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy "Temptation" "Irresistible. Provocative. Very Sexy Temptation." Passion Flower, Moroccan Jasmine & Blushing Orchid see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea G.
Wetaskiwin
I received this perfume for christmas one year and I fell in love with it. I used it within a month because my boyfriend loved it.
JoYce N.
Esse perfume da Victoria Secret é otimo eu uso ele , sua fragrância é uma delicia , super leve e pequeno cabe em qualquer bolsa .
jazmin c.
Me encantan me vuelven loca me fscinan las fragancias dulces, maderosas todas aquellas que me hagan sentir sexi y femenna s
Diane N.
Toronto
The product was good but I prefer light, scents and I found this one to be a little too heavy.
Casachagua S.
Tiene una fragancia super ricq me encanta y esta perfecto me encanta y oloe es espectacular
kDaniela F.
Goiânia
Pra quem gosta perfume marcante esse é um desse adoro o meu uso é aprovo 5 estrelas.
Adriana P.
Is it as good as very sexy touch? I've been using very sexy touch for a while and I want to try a new one and since Victoria's Secret ones are my favourites.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I must try this how is it
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?