Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY TEMPTATION Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nancy C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy "Temptation" "Irresistible. Provocative. Very Sexy Temptation." Passion Flower, Moroccan Jasmine & Blushing Orchid see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina M.
I'm so sad I can not repurchase this scent, I was totally obsessed with it and they discontinued it - if I would had known it was going to be discontinued-  i would had bought 10 kits (not kidding)
Danielle P.
Love the body mist but Victoria secret does need to find formulas that will help the mist last alil longer ... if not this is not a must purchase . Buy a perfume instead . This smell will disappear in 10 mins with the mist :(
Trisha k.
Roseville, MI
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes! I love the scent and will continue to repurchase as long as its sold!
Luisa A.
This mist is just the perfect amount of scent, smell very good. Like how the scent stays long like a perfume.
Corrie M.
Dayton, OH
Without going into much detail, my husband and I both love this scent. It seems classy yet fun. I'd recommend it.
Maira O.
Conroe, TX
Temptation has such a seducive smell i love to wear it because it lasts long and my boyfriend loves me wearing it.
Amanda T.
Roseville, CA
This product lasts a long time because a little goes a far way and it really makes you feel confident with the way you smell. I would definitely recommend
Caroline S.
Central, SC
This scent is absolutely dreamy! I love the flirty, yet still womanly smell to it. This did not stay on as long as I had hoped it would. I keep having to reapply it throughout the day. I bought this in the Victoria's Secret store at a very fair price, compared to other mists. I love this scent, so I think if I purchase this again, I will get the actual perfume instead.
Cameron C.
Smells good, but it pretty strong. I don't want to have to avoid using more than a dab of a product.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love the smell of this fragrance, but I do wish that the smell would stick around for a longer amount of time. Everything at VS is slightly over priced, but if you get it at the right time then it's reasonable. I have tried many different perfumes and fragrance mists from here, and every one has smelled wonderful. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I must try this how is it
Adriana P.
Is it as good as very sexy touch? I've been using very sexy touch for a while and I want to try a new one and since Victoria's Secret ones are my favourites.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?