Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY TEMPTATION Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nancy C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy "Temptation" "Irresistible. Provocative. Very Sexy Temptation." Passion Flower, Moroccan Jasmine & Blushing Orchid see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liza M.
Rogers, AR
I absolutely love this. Omg. I love it! Smells super sey and delicious. Would highly recommend it.
Brooke K.
Have gotten this the past for years for Christmas and I love it. It was always on my wish list.
Metou N.
Omaha , NE
This is one of my favorite fragrances. It's smells really good and it lasts all day on the body
Vanessa L.
Davie, FL
Victoria secret have the greatest splash, first time but I think that I'm going to buy it again
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA
OMFG this perfume smells so good it's crazy . My bf absolutely loves it , he loves the smell .
Melanie M.
Toms River, NJ
My all time favorite scent since high school. The scent lasts all day and it is not too much.
Diane P.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product it is a great one. I also have others. But I highly recommend this product.
amber c.
Brook Park, OH
I love how this fragrance makes me feel sexy and more alluring with just one shot on my neck.
Tori C.
Sarasota, FL
Love the smell! Body mists are always a good thing to keep in the car for a quick go too :)
Christina M.
Bakersfield, CA
Last long Smells Good Got It Once For My Birthday Ever Since I Been Buying It. Love It
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I must try this how is it
Adriana P.
Is it as good as very sexy touch? I've been using very sexy touch for a while and I want to try a new one and since Victoria's Secret ones are my favourites.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?