Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY TEMPTATION Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nancy C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy "Temptation" "Irresistible. Provocative. Very Sexy Temptation." Passion Flower, Moroccan Jasmine & Blushing Orchid see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer R.
Tipton, IN
Liked this. Wasnt too overwhelming of a smell. Was very light and clean smelling like i like. A little too expensive for my taste
Shana M.
Fallston, MD
Just like most other VS fragrances the fragrance itself is very very nice but it doesn't last very long and is gone very quickly
Lindsey G.
Lasts all day and i'm in love with the smell. I get complimented all the time for it and i suggest it to everyone that asks me
Alyssa A.
Vine grove , KY
One of my favorite scents, it's a staple in my collection. I go through bottles of this stuff and my mom loves it as well.
Kayla W.
Olive Hill, KY
This is my absolute favorite smell ever. Even after only spraying once or twice, hours later you can still smell good.
Julia J.
I love this smell! My favorite from their selection that's for sure!!! Long lasting sweet. Everything a girl could want
Trisha k.
Roseville, MI
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes! I love the scent and will continue to repurchase as long as its sold!
Maira O.
Conroe, TX
Temptation has such a seducive smell i love to wear it because it lasts long and my boyfriend loves me wearing it.
Alexandra A.
Aliquippa, PA
It smells great and last a long time but it's very strong at first though and didn't doesn't wear off right away

Corrie M.
Dayton, OH
Without going into much detail, my husband and I both love this scent. It seems classy yet fun. I'd recommend it.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I must try this how is it
Adriana P.
Is it as good as very sexy touch? I've been using very sexy touch for a while and I want to try a new one and since Victoria's Secret ones are my favourites.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?