Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY TEMPTATION Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nancy C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy "Temptation" "Irresistible. Provocative. Very Sexy Temptation." Passion Flower, Moroccan Jasmine & Blushing Orchid see more...

Buy on Amazon
Belinda W.
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA
I love this scent and it last. I love the look of the bottle. I normally use this when I go out with friends
Anita I.
Anita I.
Lemoore, CA
Very sexy. Literally.
Smells so great!!!!! I wear this perfume and have some in my car to always smell good
ALEXIS P.
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
Smells so good and would recommend to anyone. Love how it lasts throughout the day. Bought it in the mall.
Harmony M.
Harmony M.
Kansas City, MO
Smells so nice, and the scent stays with you all day! rather affordable for most people. but i love this
Christina B.
Christina B.
Mc Rae, GA
I love this fragrance not to strong long lasting and smells amazing. I buy a lot and use it everyday
Liza M.
Liza M.
Rogers, AR
I absolutely love this. Omg. I love it! Smells super sey and delicious. Would highly recommend it.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Have gotten this the past for years for Christmas and I love it. It was always on my wish list.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Davie, FL
Victoria secret have the greatest splash, first time but I think that I'm going to buy it again
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA
OMFG this perfume smells so good it's crazy . My bf absolutely loves it , he loves the smell .
amber c.
amber c.
Brook Park, OH
I love how this fragrance makes me feel sexy and more alluring with just one shot on my neck.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Is it as good as very sexy touch? I've been using very sexy touch for a while and I want to try a new one and since Victoria's Secret ones are my favourites.
Caragan T.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I must try this how is it