Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY TEMPTATION Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nancy C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy "Temptation" "Irresistible. Provocative. Very Sexy Temptation." Passion Flower, Moroccan Jasmine & Blushing Orchid see more...

Buy on Amazon
Haley B.
Haley B.
Marana, AZ
I love this fragrence its a strong smell but its not over powering its not a fruity smell which i love and it does smell sexy lol
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Sun City, CA
This has a great scent that isn't too overpowering but it lasts long and smells great. I get many compliments when wearing this.
Shana M.
Shana M.
Fallston, MD
Just like most other VS fragrances the fragrance itself is very very nice but it doesn't last very long and is gone very quickly
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Vine grove , KY
One of my favorite scents, it's a staple in my collection. I go through bottles of this stuff and my mom loves it as well.
Julia J.
Julia J.
I love this smell! My favorite from their selection that's for sure!!! Long lasting sweet. Everything a girl could want
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Olive Hill, KY
This is my absolute favorite smell ever. Even after only spraying once or twice, hours later you can still smell good.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Aliquippa, PA
It smells great and last a long time but it's very strong at first though and didn't doesn't wear off right away

Clumzy W.
Clumzy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Victora sercet the best never could go wrong . make sure u go happy w ur proudut this fragrance is the very best
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Brownsville, TX
Awesoem smell and delicioussmell good for using a everday work day its good it last alot abd the snell is good
Cacci H.
Cacci H.
Jacksonville, FL
Such a great smell and stays on all day' love this!! Wish I could have an entire collection of this fragrance!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Is it as good as very sexy touch? I've been using very sexy touch for a while and I want to try a new one and since Victoria's Secret ones are my favourites.
Caragan T.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I must try this how is it