Victoria's Secret VERY SEXY TEMPTATION Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nancy C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy "Temptation" "Irresistible. Provocative. Very Sexy Temptation." Passion Flower, Moroccan Jasmine & Blushing Orchid see more...

Buy on Amazon
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I was a little unsure of this product when I sampled it at the store but my sweet husband got it for me as a gift (because he loved it haha) and after using it consistently I absolutely love it! Looking at the packaging I thought it would be much deeper of a scent and I typically lean towards a sweeter scented perfume but I'm always looking to mix things up and this is the perfect in between!
Kellianne P.
I used this until it was gone! I think that pretty much say it for itself.
It smells amazing! Last a great amount of time. I would spray it once more during the day. But that didn't bother me any. I got many compliments
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Christina M.
I'm so sad I can not repurchase this scent, I was totally obsessed with it and they discontinued it - if I would had known it was going to be discontinued-  i would had bought 10 kits (not kidding)
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love the smell of this fragrance, but I do wish that the smell would stick around for a longer amount of time. Everything at VS is slightly over priced, but if you get it at the right time then it's reasonable. I have tried many different perfumes and fragrance mists from here, and every one has smelled wonderful. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Jeni R.
Jacksonville
Just as the name implies. It's a tempting fragrance. I wear this when its date nite for me and the hubs. He always loves this scent on me and I only wear it now and again so to not wear it out. VS fragrances aren't cheap but you get what you pay for. I have the full size and a travel size in my handbag.
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
LITERALLY HEAVEN IN A BOTTLE. I'm a BIG perfume wearer and don't go a day without putting it on. If your shopping Victoria, definitely pick this one up. It's not too strong but is a very enticing scent. I would most definitely purchase again and do recommend to other perfume connoisseurs.
Laura H.
Warner Robins, GA
Love it! I actually didn't pick it out myself, my husband did and the scent is just amazing. We both love it. I really like the packaging and it lasts months for me. The scent was amazing but not over powering. I wish I could still get it but I heard VS discontinued the scent.
Nancy C.
This Victoria secret fragrance mist smells great. The scent is very long lasting. It's very soft and not overpowering at all. You don't need to spray on a lot either. I love Victoria secret you can always find something.
Gina R.
Belvidere, IL
This scent is sexy, yet innocent. it isn't for every day, but the perfect spray for a date. I love this spray. the bottle is so nice and not too bulky. i got this at a local Victoria's secret. the spray has lasted me so long and i get so many complements when i wear it.
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
I must try this how is it
Adriana P.
Is it as good as very sexy touch? I've been using very sexy touch for a while and I want to try a new one and since Victoria's Secret ones are my favourites.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?